Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Fortunite

SunsetRain

This post will give you cancer, you've been warned.

Warframe battle royal.
You start in an orbiter with 100 other operators, you jump out over Vallis and deploy your archwing in orbital drop mode. Once on the ground you have your mining tool and amp equipped but its a mote amp with no particularly good enhancements. You and the other 100 operators scour the map looking for hidden warframes in idle operator stance waiting for you to use transference into it. Base warframes with abilities unlocked but generic none the less. You come across caches that contain weapons and some ammo packs for various types of weapons. a Frost storm quickly closes in on the map as you fight other operators in the eye of the snow hurricane. The vallis has been evacuated because of this storm, so all that's left are corpus structures, vehicles and an occasional shield drone you can hack to follow you around. You cannot build unless you've mine'd some resources with your Solaris mining tool, and you find yourself in the last 10 survivors. 

Did you go terminal before finishing this short paragraph? Lemme know

Joke's on you, the internet gave that to me long ago, i'm immune by this point. :^)

But this thread will probably be deleted because you used an "offensive" internet slang word, i would just use Reddit for this, it's not as much infested by pc-ism.

4 hours ago, kgabor said:

Joke's on you, the internet gave that to me long ago, i'm immune by this point. :^)

But this thread will probably be deleted because you used an "offensive" internet slang word, i would just use Reddit for this, it's not as much infested by pc-ism.

Gives cancer by being toxic and bad for your health. I wouldn't call it offensive but more of a hyperbole