Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exalted Blade (Excalibur) causing game crash?

(NSW)LucastexasTV

So, I've been noticing a quite bothering game bug related to the Warframe Excalibur and his fourth ablity, the Exalted Blade. Apparently, once you activate the skill and press ZL to channel more energy into the blade and use your auto attacks to create those "enery" slashes that float through air, the game has a chance to simply glitch and the software closes.

If you happen to have Excalibur in your account, give it a try: Go to any mission, toggle your Exalted Blade, hold ZL and use your attack button (A) several times. At some point you may have your software simply closed, and your mission progression will be lost in the snap of a finger.

The only upside to it is that if you're doing a Defense mission using your Void Relics, and your game crashes, let's say, at wave 13, Ordis will still retrieve your rewards provenient from waves 5 and 10, but that's that.

I'm hoping for a fix soon, this issue could be pretty annoying as the Exalted Blade is pretty much the fundamental ability on Excalibur.

I also have some experience with this bug, it does not consistently happen though. It seems to happen more often when you attack in rapid succession while channeling, though I have had the game crash while pressing it once.

This is made even more annoying by the fact that Excalibur is currently my favourite warframe, so I hope this issue is resolved. 

• 2 weeks later...

I literally just got Excalibur Umbra and was testing out a build on the alert mission to get Vauban's systems blueprint. Every single time, counting 4 times in a row Now, I use exalted blade channelling to test how much life I get back using the MOD. It crashes every single time without fail. This is seriously agitating me already. Please DE fix this bug. I'm on the switch platform by the way. 

• 3 weeks later...

I posted about this a few days ago. It seems to only happen to me in the void or orokin derelict. And it's usually when I've been farming for argon crystals or nav coords. 

I honestly think that if you get a little too crazy with the swings and there is too much going on the processor can't handle it. But I like to think it's the games way of saying you can't have the rare resources you just farmed up. 

Edited by (NSW)Number1DAW