Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania 4th ability

(NSW)Elven

I have been playing with my friends who mained Titania on PC, and her fourth ability seems to almost always disconnect me. I was playing with another Titania player today and the same thing happened. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I figured I should post.

I noticed this when grouped with Titania. There was a loud sound and the client crashed.

I also recently started leveling up Titania and noticed everyone in my group would disconnect after I use the 4th ability. I am then unable to use my main and melee weapon.

As someone who rushed Titania on the switch release, I can confirm this is the case. Titania (at least for me) can use her fourth ability to fly around, but the moment she shoots or attacks it causes DCs and the game to crash. I know there's DOZENS OF US Titania players, but it really sucks that I spent a ton of time to unlock her and can't even use her. 

I am currently dealing with this as well was hoping the DC's we're just a coincidence with the game still being relatively new to the switch and I feel terrible for dcing other players up to this point now that I know what's going on. What's worse is that since I love the game I decided to support them by buying some play for a Warframe of my choice and happened to pick Titania since she sounded the coolest to me and I now love playing her. I'll probably try to stick to solo now too. Kind of feel like it should have already been fixed by now since it's literally game breaking for players around us.