I feel no reason to build a non-crit kitgun that doesn't use pax seeker.

frostyhobo

They are just too good, due to primed pistol gambit and primed target cracker. I mean this isn't that big of problem just thought I might say something about it cause I'm a big advocate for build diversity. Also the trigger type should not be tied to the barrel. (automatic>-cc+sc, burst>cc=sc, semi>+cc-sc, something like that with stat modification).

My semi hybrid Gaze outperforms my Catchmoon full crit against anything higher than level 80.

I have Primed Pistol Gambit and Primed Target Cracker. Crit drops off fast.

Inb4 someone yells about how Warframe is PvE and that somehow means that balance issues don't affect it.

But, yeah, Pax Seeker does seem to be rather OP with some setups. I've seen what Brozime did with the Tombfinger hybrid 100%+ crit build he put together.

It's kind of disgusting.

Seeker IMO is overrated just because it looks nice on paper/in the simulacrum

Sure it deals good damage, but that doesn't really matter when half of the time the projectiles miss or collide with the environment. Or even if you just kill the enemies they're targeting faster than they can.

Charge and Bolt offer more reliable benefits. And Soar.. Soar is just bad

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

fun for solo stealth play, taking a status gaze with a silencer...build it pure rads, or especially corrosive. it's pretty funny to shred enemy armor completely in seconds, and set them all against each other. oh, and have you tried a gas build, with mag? hilarious.