Garuda's passive should not be percent health missing

frostyhobo

We should be able to build more health to get higher damage buffs, the only reason I'm saying this is b/c we have frames like chroma or rhino that give these crazy buffs not only to themselves but also to their team. With the current passive you have to get yourself to 1 hit -quick thinking energy to even get 100% damage buff which lets face it is nothing in comparison to any other buffing frame. 

let it be a mod-able static amount per percent of damage increase. 
ex.
base passive you get 30% damage increase per 100 health lost, where the % damage is effected by strength and the health lost is effected by efficiency.
so for 300% strength, 100% efficiency you would have 90% damage increase for every 100 health lost. (200 health lost would give a 180% damage increase)
or
for 100% strength, 175% efficiency you get 30% damage increase for every 25 health lost.  (200 health lost would give 240% damage increase)

so from that we can see that its already more effective than the current model plus mixing the different stats and health amounts, this would offer a great amount of diversity in builds.
consider the following case:
you can add one more mod either (primed) vigor or (umbral) fiber, do you take more armor which results in a lower damage buff but higher valued health points,or do you take more armor which gives higher valued health points but a lower damage buff.

Edited by frostyhobo

19 minutes ago, frostyhobo said:

We should be able to build more health to get higher damage buffs, the only reason I'm saying this is b/c we have frames like chroma or rhino that give these crazy buffs not only to themselves but also to their team. With the current passive you have to get yourself to 1 hit -quick thinking energy to even get 100% damage buff which lets face it is nothing in comparison to any other buffing frame. 

let it be a mod-able static amount per percent of damage increase. 
ex.
base passive you get 30% damage increase per 100 health lost, where the % damage is effected by strength and the health lost is effected by efficiency.
so for 300% strength, 100% efficiency you would have 90% damage increase for every 100 health lost. (200 health lost would give a 180% damage increase)
or
for 100% strength, 175% efficiency you get 30% damage increase for every 25 health lost.  (200 health lost would give 240% damage increase)

so from that we can see that its already more effective than the current model plus mixing the different stats and health amounts, this would offer a great amount of diversity in builds.
consider the following case:
you can add one more mod either (primed) vigor or (umbral) fiber, do you take more armor which results in a lower damage buff but higher valued health points,or do you take more armor which gives higher valued health points but a lower damage buff.

This would make Efficiency with her 3 make more sense too since Efficiency, for Bloodletting, only gives you more energy. I'm one of those guys who think her Passive is Suicidal and i know Quick Thinkin exist but why i would have Stagger when i can get 90% DR from Adaption. So this suggestion would help it be less Suicidal at higher levels while giving Players higher Damage.

Imo this passive completely do not suits her theme (more for a berserker kinda character ...wait we have Valkyr) and she as a frame is way too squishy for it, yes you've got Dread Mirror but it's not reliable.

...Quick thinking may sounds good but in practice it will just drain your energy before killing you half of a second later ...on higher lvles.

Edit:
I don't want to make another threat just to say it and her Talons are part of passive, yeah?
SO
They are too weak.
Listen to me on this one.
Her 4 "Seeking Talons" can force Slash procs, status effect that is better with CRIT weapons.
So why make her unique weapon a STATUS based? (it's beyond my understanding)
Just 5 more % of crit chance, please, at least.

Edited by Critiamat

10 hours ago, frostyhobo said:

do you take more armor which results in a lower damage buff but higher valued health points,or do you take more armor which gives higher valued health points but a lower damage buff.

You said the same thing twice.