Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration boss fights

Xepthrichros

The new arbitration mode is okay. The rewards could use a few additionally things to ensure longevity and continuing play of the mode.

However, I have already heard murmurs that the mode isn't rewarding enough, or isn't challenging enough. I've also heard people wish they can have harder boss fights and sortie assassinations are not often enough...

My suggestion? You are in the middle of a standard, good old Arbitration defense on earth.

"Fight on, the trial is only just beginning"

Alright, 5 more waves to go, and I am done and have my Vitus essence...

And suddenly,

"MAGGOTS. Why are these FOOLS STILL BREATHING MY AIR?! This is UNACCEPTABLE"

"I am very excited now... ooh a live dissection." 

"Tenno, the arbitration has been compromised. You should -"

"Shut up you losers. I know you want this. Let's do this. I can tell you understand what an honor this will be, to have your tiny necks snapped by THE Kela De Thaym"

And 3 Grineer bosses spawn into your arbitration.

Defeat them, and get additional Vitus essence. Or fail and its mission over.

Boss spawn rates can vary. Sometimes it's one. Sometimes it can be more than one. Their timing is also RNG based - similar to Corrupted Vor spawns in void missions. They appear based on the tileset and mission type. Corpus arbitration tileset will have Zanuka, Raptor, Jackal or Hyena, Infested mission can see the appearance of Juggernaut, Phorid, maybe even Mutalist Alad V.  Grineer, you get Vor, those mentioned above, and the others. And of course, if Orokin... 

"Look at them, they come to this place when they know they are not pure. Tenno use the keys, but they are mere trespassers. Only I, Vor, know the true power of the Void. I was cut in half, destroyed, but through it's Janus Key, the Void called to me. It brought me here and here I was reborn. We cannot blame these creatures, they are being led by a false prophet, an impostor who knows not the secrets of the Void. Behold the Tenno, come to scavenge and desecrate this sacred realm. My brothers, did I not tell of this day? Did I not prophesize this moment? Now, I will stop them. Now I am changed, reborn through the energy of the Janus Key. Forever bound to the Void. Let it be known, if the Tenno want true salvation, they will lay down their arms, and wait for the baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I will teach these trespassers the redemptive power of my Janus key. They will learn it's simple truth. The Tenno are lost, and they will resist. But I, Vor, will cleanse this place of their impurity."