Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vehicle/Companion slots - bug or scam?

Sylvaren

It seems you can't sell K-drives or Moas if it's your only one, the game forces you to buy extra slots (that I don't need), so I can make another Moa/K-drive before I can sell the ones I already have. Look, I like you guys and I have bought plenty of platinum, but this isn't right.

• 3 weeks later...

I was looking into the same thing, as I was quite put out by the fact that it insists that you buy a new slot, as you need one vehicle of each category.

However, for the Moa you can go back to Legs, choose Other Services and trade your Moa in for Solaris United rep (same as you can for Amps and Zaws, so long as you haven't maxed your rep for the day). Unfortunately this option isn't available for K-Drives, so I'm effectively stuck with a single board unless I'm willing to pay platinum or ditch one of my Archwings.

DE - Is the option to sell or at least trade your K-Drive for Ventkids rep coming in a future patch?

Edited by (PS4)Khorne1977

i get what you are saying , but not sure if it is a priority or even a problem, the other boards dont really add anything other than appearance (and mastery). so there isnt any reason to sell em until you reach a point where you absolutely need the mastery points or want to make it look different in which case shelling 20p should not be a major problem.