Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile equipment absurd hiding

Siwulecdako

And it's not just moas. For example  Kitguns, K drives, Paracesis are hidden too. I don't see any reason for this. Intentional or not. I can understand overseeing 1 group of items but 3? Zaw strikes was on profile equpimnet page with POE. Why moas, kitguns and k drives can't? 

36 minutes ago, Siwulecdako said:

Just now i learned that moas give mr exp too...

MOA's, K-Drive's and Kitgun's are all meant to give MR Exp. None of these are listed in the profile. This was mentioned fairly quickly after Fortuna released. DE has not acknowledged it.

• Any of these that you pay platinum for are not giving MR Exp.

Edit: Paracesis is not hidden if you have one. Some items are hidden to prevent spoilers/clutter if you do not own them.

13 minutes ago, Oreades said:

I doubt it's intentional, probably just an oversight in the rush to get Moas into the game. 

Most of Fortuna's new gear are absent from the profile (Oxylus for example is listed). It is a fairly large oversight. I would consider this more incompetence than an oversight - DE really should have got this figured out by now. I absolutely expect DE to make sure this kind of thing is working prior to release. It is not acceptable that they cannot get this right after this long.

Edited by krc473

9 hours ago, krc473 said:

Most of Fortuna's new gear are absent from the profile (Oxylus for example is listed). It is a fairly large oversight. I would consider this more incompetence than an oversight - DE really should have got this figured out by now. I absolutely expect DE to make sure this kind of thing is working prior to release. It is not acceptable that they cannot get this right after this long.

I don't think it's so much "getting it right" as it is updating the UI is lower priority than making sure the new content works mechanically and pushing it out the door for people to actually play.

Tho it would be nice if the UI was updated sooner after a content release, cause things have functionally calmed down now sooooooooo...... great time for the UI to have caught up.