QOL: crafting X amount of what you need.

gaaraplayer

so hear me out on this. i go to the foundery, and everytime i need to craft gems, it takes only a minute. and i need to craft more the one set.

so the question here is. Why haven't there been an option to craft X item X amount of times yet?

the reasion i ask is clear. so we don't have to stand by the foundry. and for concept reasions, i'll give and example of how it would work,

i ask the foundry to make me gems, it brings a UI up asking how many i wish to craft. (mind you this would be for gems and such short timed stuff.) you put in how many time you want to craft the item. (it will stop you when you don't have more to put in.) and will give an estimated time for when its finishes.when time is up. everything will be finished, and you have time to kill on what you want.

honestly. this was made so i don't have to hug my foundry every minute. (i would also use babying it too.) what do you guys think? good ideal or bad. and let me know if it is :3

Definitely a good QoL because some things like pizzas specially are always cooking, so being able to put a batch at once and claim whatever is built when you need would help.

But before anything I hope they add a option to Onko similar to the trade screen where you press and hold on a button to add plat or whatever, because right now when trading sentient cores we have to manually keep tapping until the daily cap is full, it's super frustrating

17 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

But before anything I hope they add a option to Onko similar to the trade screen where you press and hold on a button to add plat or whatever, because right now when trading sentient cores we have to manually keep tapping until the daily cap is full, it's super frustrating

This is where having a keyboard helps a lot LOL just click the 0 and enter what I want with the number-pad. AFAIK keyboard support for consoles is a thing for some time now.

I understand what an incredible Convenience it would be, to be able to queue up X amount of items in the Foundry. It would let you potentially prepare item stockpiles days in advance rather than one at a time in person. Waiting for things to construct would become a non-issue because you've planned ahead.

And that Convenience is precisely why it will almost certainly never be implemented.

See, Impatience is a big motivation for people to use the Rush option in the Foundry. Rushing for platinum is actually a good income for DE.

If people can queue things up in advance and not have to constantly interact with the Foundry, Impatience become much less of a motivation.

-yes, people really do Rush Formas, Catalysts, etc because they want to use them Now

12 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

I understand what an incredible Convenience it would be, to be able to queue up X amount of items in the Foundry. It would let you potentially prepare item stockpiles days in advance rather than one at a time in person. Waiting for things to construct would become a non-issue because you've planned ahead.

And that Convenience is precisely why it will almost certainly never be implemented.

See, Impatience is a big motivation for people to use the Rush option in the Foundry. Rushing for platinum is actually a good income for DE.

If people can queue things up in advance and not have to constantly interact with the Foundry, Impatience become much less of a motivation.

-yes, people really do Rush Formas, Catalysts, etc because they want to use them Now

true. but this would be for the smaller stuff like gems and such so you don't have to hug the foundry and you can go off and do stuff, (plus side for DE. this would also increase wait time, so i don't see a down side.)