Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elysian Guardians Recruitment Thread. [Open][Casual][Discord mandatory]

Bean

Clan_Emblem_Final_128_PXX.png                                      ~~~Elysian Guardians~~~                                      Clan_Emblem_Final_128_PXX.png

Extremely Active Community.

Active, Organized Discord Server.

Research DONE!

ACTIVE Events, Contests and Giveaways!
LGBT friednly!

Hybrid.png?width=1010&height=560

This Captura was done by our ResonantStorm.

ElysianBannerWhoForums.png

Elysian Guardians is a relatively new clan that was created by me and two of my loyal friends.

We're growing every day and we aspire to create a safe space and a loving home to as many players as possible.

We will become a Storm clan rather soon and we will also hit the Rank 10 no problem.

We have a discord server that was created with a lot of work put into it and it is mandatory to be in it in order to stay in the clan since we're community based.

We're not much for now , and we don't have an alliance (We find it too much drama currently and until we find an appropriate alliance we will not make that kind of commitment.) but the members that we have are active and kind. We aim to get consistently active people in order to keep this clan alive and functioning.

We are mostly EU, but we will definitely accept people from NA and any other part of the world.

What do we offer you?

We offer an opportunity to become part of something that's just begun to grow and we are giving you the option to grow with us.

We have open leadership spots that we need to fill and we will soon be opening up applications!

A fully built dojo That's just begging to be decorated by trusted clan members. (Wonderful job done so far!)

Our very own emblem that fits on basically any frame. Really. I've tried.

Whoever enjoys this kind of thing, Pigment farming. (Don't judge, I like it.)

An active , supportive community. We constantly hang out on the VC and in text chats and we have a strict no jerks policy.

Unique ranking systems and special benefits to members who actually put some effort into getting  up the rank ladder!

Our Ranking System.

Our Ranks:

Sovereign -  Clan Warlord and leader, Aka Joxeia.

Sage - Second in command. Aka ResonantStorm.

Obligate - Our Senior esteemed officer. Aka CuddlePrime.

Guardian -  Chat moderators or Recruiters. None Currently.

Disciple - Highest ranking regular member. Optional to become a council member.

Sworn - Second rank to regular members.  Able to become Dojo decorators/builders.

Acolyte - Regular ranking members, and the default rank to anyone who joins.

Swordsman.png

More Captura by our wonderful ResonantStorm.

ElysianBannerRequirementsForums.png

MR 5 and Up only.

Discord is mandatory. (Microphone is optional.)

The ability to follow rules.

Our AFK limit is 8 days.

During Events with clan functions there will be a very minor required quota in order to root out inactive members. (Anyone can complete, it's strictly to avoid having “ghosts” in the clan.)

We only accept people over 17 years old. Anyone who wants to dispute that requirement is more than welcome to address me in PMs.

ElysianBannerJoinForums.png

Clan_Emblem_Final_128_PXX.png

If after reading  all of this, you still want to join us, please  comment on the post below with the following details:

A little bit about yourself.

(Stating your age is mandatory.)

Your MR.

Your in game name.

Where you're from and your time zone.

Your discord name combined with the hashtag. (Example: Joxeia#8265)

We will get back to you as soon as possible, so make sure you're available!

Wormhole.png?width=1010&height=560

Hello! My name is pedro I'm a 26 years old barman and just came back from a small break of the game! My account is mastery 18 and I'm a very interested person in terms of min/maxing frames and weapons.
My Ign is --Xmile--  I play from Europe, Portugal so my timezone is GMT. 

Discord name is Kakori#1740 !
Hope to hear from you soon

Hi, I am interested in joining your clan. I'm 21 years old, from Bulgaria(GMT+2). My in-game name is SantaMoses, discord name: Shapunio#5612. My currently MR17.

I am looking forward toward our conversation, if you choose to accept me.

On 2018-12-07 at 9:06 PM, SantaMoses said:

Hi, I am interested in joining your clan. I'm 21 years old, from Bulgaria(GMT+2). My in-game name is SantaMoses, discord name: Shapunio#5612. My currently MR17.

I am looking forward toward our conversation, if you choose to accept me.

Hey there, sorry for the delay, somehow I missed this message.
I added you on discord for a little chat.

Hey. I'd like to join your clan. I'm 34, from Poland (GMT+1), I'm CubanoTheWatcher in game and cubano#9417 on discord.

I'm MR18, returned to Warframe after half a year break. I enjoy playing the game solo but also in a group with voice chat. I'm interested in hunting Eidolons together and when they introduce Vallis bosses as well. I'm interested in doing other missions that require organized group as well - I still need some orokin vault mods, opening RAD relics or doing Lua challenges.

Kind regards,

Cubano