New Passives System

(XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK

With all the options on customization in our Warframes from mods to arcanes and the focus tree, what I feel may have already been mentioned before somewhere in the forumverse is the passives. Some are useful while some seem to serve no purpose and are very rarely a situational one often times getting changed because a bad passive often gets upvoted. Having options to customize our abilities and stats upon our Warframe adds to the replayability of the game, our passives could represent an area for even more customization and replayability. Obviously, if one person wanted a particular passive they could just choose the Warframe that the passive was included on. What I am suggesting and I am sure its been suggested before is the option to choose our passive from a list of passives that are either unlocked through activities or unlocked with a particular warframe and we can opt to use that passive on a different warframe. Now I understand that there are current passives that could not carry over to other warframes ie. Nidus stacks. But if we had a generic list of passives that could be applied to a warframe of our choosing and they have one special passive thats home to them like Nidus and many others, then even better. I don't have suggestions for what the passives should be but just the suggestion for a customizable passive system. You all give us so much customization and the replayability of this game is insane due to the customization options we have at our hands. Anywho, just a thought, in case it has not already been mentioned.

Honestly the Focus tree sounds like the "customizable passive for every Warframe".

But I know what you're talking about.

Passive Augments :laugh:

I would welcome a "select your warframe passive" button in the Warframe Mod configuration screen.
The only caveat is creating like 36 new passives: one for every warframe.

The fact that this game does not pigeon hole you into a specific frame, build or playstyle is what really grabs me. Of course without this suggested addition, I will still continue to play. I haven't grown bored of it yet in the 4 years I have played, because of the endless ways to play and tinkering with builds and different playstyles. I see some areas that could be more utilized to bennefit this game structure that already allows so much freedom of choice. I don't think alot of us choose Rhino for his passive, and I understand that passives as time go will be changed as we have seen with multiple tweaks. Its hard to sometimes not pick on a frame with poor synergy of abilities, but maybe if they had passives that could be adjusted to better help with synergys of frames that people love to better bennefit the ones that people have grown to not love so much. If you can find ways to bring life to less used frames that would be great. Warframe has been the best F2P game I have ever touched. I relish in the fact they take opinions from players seriously. But with as fast of a growing game with continuous content being released every few months it seems like, as the game content expands so do the ways you can play.

Edited by (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK