Returning Player!

Schilade

Question

hi returning player here i just have a couple of questions. how do you farm endo? when i was still playing back in 2014 its fusion mods to level the mods up, what do you do with extra mods (common and uncommon?) i have 63 copies of rupture and others should i just convert them to endo and keep one? also can you use the same mod more than once? (like putting it in two different rifles)

thanks!

4 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Schilade said:

how do you farm endo?

Enemy drop or like in the past rotation rewards

should i just convert them to endo and keep one?

yes. maybe keep 2 or 3 if you are low MR* (kinda scaling with capacity)

also can you use the same mod more than once? (like putting it in two different rifles)

unnecessary, except you are low MR*

*your starting capacity is tied to your MR. MR7 gets 7 starting capacity on all gear (14 with potato) and MR 21 gets 21/42.

So if you are low MR (your profile says started 20 hours ago) you maybe want to keep 3 Serration and keep on different Ranks. One on Rank 3, one on Rank 6 and the last on 10 ?

This way you can always use the best drain/damage ratio

1 minute ago, Schilade said:

isnt serration is kinda used by most primary?

It is. But that doesn't mean you need 3 copies for 3 different weapons. You can use 1 maxed Mod in every weapon without unequipping.

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Turning mods into Endo is usually a good idea. The other best way is to complete the entire starchart (yes, all of it) and you'll unlock Arbitrations, a fairly tough alert type that you can only die once in. However, it rewards Ayatan Sculptures and Endo like nothing else.

Edited by Loza03
Context.

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

yes. maybe keep 2 or 3 if you are low MR (kinda scaling with capacity)

unnecessary, except you are low MR

how do you mean its scaling with capacity? and what do you mean by unnecessary? isnt serration is kinda used by most primary?

9 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Enemy drop or like in the past rotation rewards

yes. maybe keep 2 or 3 if you are low MR* (kinda scaling with capacity)

unnecessary, except you are low MR*

*your starting capacity is tied to your MR. MR7 gets 7 starting capacity on all gear (14 with potato) and MR 21 gets 21/42.

So if you are low MR (your profile says started 20 hours ago) you maybe want to keep 3 Serration and keep on different Ranks. One on Rank 3, one on Rank 6 and the last on 10 ?

This way you can always use the best drain/damage ratio

It is. But that doesn't mean you need 3 copies for 3 different weapons. You can use 1 maxed Mod in every weapon without unequipping.

thanks!!!!