Sign in to follow this  
Sepharoth

Oculysts need to stay in mission longer on LUA: they either disappear before I find them or don't spawn

The Oculysts in LUA are either not spawning as they should be or they are spawning and disappearing before I can find them so they can scan me. Whatever the case may be, the time they are in the mission needs to be a least 5 to 10 minutes, not 10 seconds as it seems now. As it stands, this is my only way to get sentient cores to update with the quills and I can not do that if the oculysts don't get to scan me. About 90% of the time I run the exterminate mission on LUA ( since it is quickest run for me ), I have to abort the mission because the oculysts are no where to be found, even though I get the message they are there. I run around like a chicken being chased by kernel sanders looking for them but they are no where to be found or as I said, they don't stay in the mission long enough. Please fix this issue and have the oculysts stay in the mission at least 5 minutes. That would plenty of time to find them.

I just did a test run and they spawn without any sort of problem in my game, I had no problem finding them.

However, if this is a problem for you, and you don't want to do the best Sentient Core farm in the game for some reason, then I suggest you do Survivals on Lua. Sentient have guaranteed spawns and appear in larger and larger groups - if you wait 30 min, I think you get up to five or six Sentient even if you're playing in Solo. It is much, much better than Exterminates.

12 hours ago, Sepharoth said:

...As it stands, this is my only way to get sentient cores to update with the quills...

Is there a reason that you can't just kill Vomvalysts on the Plains at night?  You have access to Lua... I assume you have access to 'spoiler' mode.

Edited by (PS4)Xx_Godzuki_xX
Removed 'spoiler' from spoiler tags. {facepalm}

The biggest problem I have is time. I don't have a lot of time to play and usually I only have time for 1 mission a day. And trying to catch POE at the right time and get a group at that time just doesn't work for me. And I am pretty sure that even if I can catch POE at the right time, I can't kill an eidolon solo. I am just not that good at this game. I love the game and play when I can but some things I just am unable to do. Sadly, I am not a big fan of survival missions. If I was a better player or had more time to get better it might be different but neither are the case at the moment. So, I just need for the oculysts to stay in the mission long enough for me to find them and get scanned. I even think sentients should show up in all void missions as well but that is another story. And if you have no issue with finding the oculyst in your game that is great but I have all kinds of issues. I didn't use to before I did the war within quest but since then, nothing but issues finding the oculysts. It isn't like I am asking for sentient cores to be sold in the store ( even though that would be nice ), I am just asking for the time the oculysts are in the mission to be extended beyond their 10 seconds that they seem to have now. To me that doesn't seem that much of a request or even that hard to accomplish.