Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get the "kill 10 wild animals with fishing spears" riven challenge removed or adjusted?

aShadowWizard

This has to be one of the most tedious riven challenges to ever exist due to the nature of wild animal spawns and the fact that it only seems to count animals killed in the Plains of Eidolon.

DE, either you need to adjust the riven requirements by lower the kill count, updating what counts as "wild" animals. or just remove this damn challenge entirely

The count of animals killed is random.

Go with Sleep Ivara or Sleep Equinox. Though I prefer Equinox because you can spam Sleep until it casts, then you know it hit something and you go and spear the critters.

I know the spawns are a bit low but it takes a few minutes to do the objective with Sleep Equinox because it works like a detector with the cast.

One of the easiest challenges, just fairly tedious. Fastest way for me is to run left of the gate to the coast where a dead shark-thing is lying between some rocks. 9 times out of 10 there will be 3 Kuaka next to it. Just put em to sleep with Ivara or Equinox, spear the buggers, head back to the gate and repeat. 

Am ‎02‎.‎12‎.‎2018 um 12:03 schrieb (PS4)haphazardlynamed:

'Wall Dashing Kills

this one is super easy, just take Ember with Max range WOF and then join up with a buddy for The Survival against Infected on Mercury you fill your energy with pizzas and then go to find a wall you can Hop onto indefinite that you start WOF and just jump into the wall and keep the jump button pressed. Your buddy waits beneath you and will attract all the soon to be ash infested. All done before you hit the first 5 min reward.

On 2018-12-01 at 5:40 PM, aKawaiiLizard said:

Geee, it's almost like i've been doing that but no animals spawn on the damn plains cause PoE is trash!

The best way I found was to cycle around the sentient bone pile next to the gate, then head for the dead shark and out to the lands end (far left of map if you are facing as you spawn in poe), keeping near the wall separating cetus from the planes. Wherever animals spawn, they will respawn after a couple minutes of you get far enough away. Do a loop.

I use loki but eq or ivara are also really nice. And yes, make sure your companion cannot attack (i don’t equip weapon on sentinel for loki anyway .. they have the worst timing).

Edited by (PS4)teacup775

12 hours ago, Darkuhn said:

this one is super easy, just take Ember with Max range WOF and then join up with a buddy for The Survival against Infected on Mercury you fill your energy with pizzas and then go to find a wall you can Hop onto indefinite that you start WOF and just jump into the wall and keep the jump button pressed. Your buddy waits beneath you and will attract all the soon to be ash infested. All done before you hit the first 5 min reward.

Doesn't work if its the "alone" plus "no alarms" variant. since no buddy to herd them for you, and survival/defense/interception all set off alarms by default which really limits you to missions that have horrible spawn rates...

I haven't ever been fortunate enough to ever get the plain vanilla easy version, always with the above two extra restrictions....

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)haphazardlynamed:

I haven't ever been fortunate enough to ever get the plain vanilla easy version, always with the above two extra restrictions....

I never gotten a no alarms one. Alone version is easy tho, what I described above is also true if you use any Spectre e.g. Clem, the presence of those also attracts the enemy to your position while your wallhopping thus making this very easy.

That was a pretty easy one for me, just ran around the plains with my Excalibro and spammed radial blind. 

Now I've got one where you have to "catch a fish, mine a gem or metal and kill an enemy while undetected all within 30 seconds" although this one seems much easier than the "kill 20 enemies while running along the wall and taking no damage".

That last one might not get opened for a long time. 

well sir that is not a problem that task is too too simple you just have to roam POE better use your Archwing and fly slowly you can cover more ground and stealth farme because when you land they will run and hide and as for the time it will take is just few min to complete it  better go where there are trees on poe  right side when you go grineer checkpost 3 when you pass that lake you will find that trees on your right side that place is good for hunting animals and near lake too just roam you will complete that task in few min