Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bounty Reward Details freeze

Welkerkhan

In Cetus, was checking the bounty rewards on each regular mission (right-click). When pressing ESC the reward details screen stays on the screen and doesn't properly close. This causes the screen to be stuck in a state that requires a game RESTART. After several log-ins I did this 3 or 4 times in a row. (at first not on purpose). Can select bounties, but doesn't allow the screen to close.... and due to having to manually run to the door, you are stuck in the screen regardless.

Unable to find a work-around ... only restarting worked.   I would like to be paid for this bug report / testing work in platinum thanks.    😜

Player/unofficial bug-finder,
Welkerkhan

This is happening to me as well, i teleport to Cetus and fast travel to the bounties then i right-click to view the rewards i then press ESC to leave but then im stuck out of the bounty selection screen but i have a transparent version of bounty reward list on my screen, im able to move my mouse around and i can see things moving so its not like its frozen i just cant move my character or open any other menus and i have to restart the game to fix it, this is a pain since i would like to get some of the unvaulted relics but i find it very hard to start a bounty without it getting stuck.