Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decoration Suggestions

MuraXLR

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm dropping it here.

• More Trees: Can we get all the big Cetus trees for the dojo, the ones that have leaves?
  • Grass: Mainly just a round version of the grass we already have.  Also, while not as important, would like if some of the foliage could receive animations like the grass has, rather than being static.
  • Water: It would be cool if we got still bodies of water, running river types, a heavy waterfall, etc.
  • Animals: Now, I don't know how likely this one would ever be, but it would be cool if we could add the animals we rescue to the dojo.
  • Flowers: Totally a personally thing I would love because I'm making a room based on the Hunter's Dream from Bloodborne, so I would love bundles of white flowers.  More flowers in general could be neat.
  • Types of Ground: Dirt, grassy, pebbled, wet, etc.
  • Room Weather: Set the weather for a room, rainy, storming, snowing, blizzard.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Actually, you know what might work? Multiple looks per object. So instead of having five different trees in the list, you have one tree, which you can change into four other appearances. This is how Path of Exile does its hideout decorations, and it's very convenient.

Also a big 'yes' to room weather. I want a little bit of light rain, but I can't do that without a hundred water drip emitters, which take 30 capacity each.

3 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

Actually, you know what might work? Multiple looks per object. So instead of having five different trees in the list, you have one tree, which you can change into four other appearances. This is how Path of Exile does its hideout decorations, and it's very convenient.

Also a big 'yes' to room weather. I want a little bit of light rain, but I can't do that without a hundred water drip emitters, which take 30 capacity each.

I like that idea a lot actually, make the menu a little less cluttered.