Warframe app feature request

Thaelyn2

I certainly don’t pretend to speak for anyone but myself, but I think it would be fantastic to be able to check my standing with various factions and even be able to spend it from within the app. 

In the interest of brevity, I’ll simply say thanks for your consideration, and I’ll bow out. 

That’s certainly a fair question. My only answer would be convenience. Sure, I could just wait until I next log into the game, but the same could be said for absolutely every other feature of the app. I would argue that the very existence of the app offers nothing beyond the convenience of being able to interact with our accounts during those times when we must be away from the game. 

Edited by Thaelyn2

6 minutes ago, Thaelyn2 said:

My only answer would be convenience.

I don't really get it.
Would it be convenient? Sure. But usefull? I don't know.

Let's say you collect items from the Foundry. This is usefull, because you can start building other stuff. You would lose time, if you didn't do that.

Knowing your Standing doesn't save you any time. Standing is only usefull when you are in the game, because you can gain Standing only when you are in the game.
So using Standing when you are in the app and not in the game, isn't that necessary.

Could they implement that function? Sure.
But I don't really see the use.

as far as anything involving the warframe app and tablets are concerned I'd love to have an over the network linking feature like they have in fallout 4

having my tablet sitting at the top of my keyboard under the screen having a nice big map at a moments glance, or even use it to replay to chat with speech to text feature of the tablet

and in app hot-bar for gear an emotes.

but that is just wishful thinking on my part, I can live without it.

Edited by MakeLuvNotWerFrame

14 minutes ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

as far as anything involving the warframe app and tablets are concerned I'd love to have an over the network linking feature like they have in fallout 4

having my tablet sitting at the top of my keyboard under the screen having a nice big map at a moments glance, or even use it to replay to chat with speech to text feature of the tablet

and in app hot-bar for gear an emotes.

but that is just wishful thinking on my part, I can live without it.

That would be a interesting move on the teams part.

12 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

I don't really get it.
Would it be convenient? Sure. But usefull? I don't know.

Let's say you collect items from the Foundry. This is usefull, because you can start building other stuff. You would lose time, if you didn't do that.

Knowing your Standing doesn't save you any time. Standing is only usefull when you are in the game, because you can gain Standing only when you are in the game.
So using Standing when you are in the app and not in the game, isn't that necessary.

Could they implement that function? Sure.
But I don't really see the use.

Fair point. I would counter that the vast majority of features already in the app fall into the same category. Arguably, the only ones that don’t are extractor and foundry management. Viewing resources, moving pets to and from stasis, browsing the codex, inventory, Arsenal, and relics...  all of these offer nothing but an overview of things you can’t really do anything with outside of the game. 

How is is an overview of standing and the ability to purchase items with hat standing any less worthy of inclusion?