Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Several issues with Clan Vault Contribution

(XBOX)Impulse Craft

So, ive been playing warframe for about 2 and a half years now on xbox, and i recently moved more towards the Switch version. As soon as the game released, i joined the clan 'My Tenno Academia' because its mostly a clan about the popular Anime My HERO Academia. So after a week or so, i got recruited to Officer to send invites for the clan and to be the Lead Architect. We have many levels, all the Tenno Halls, and we are currently a Rank 5 Storm Clan moving to Mountain. The only issue i have us, ive dumped quite a lot of credits into our Treasury, but every time i want to do Expansion or Research, it forces me to use whatever credits i have. This issue has been going on after the First Hotfix for the Switch version, and its been bugging me a lot. 

If someone knows why this is happening, because im stressing over this issue so much.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Impulse Craft said:

If someone knows why this is happening, because im stressing over this issue so much.

1. The first step would be to make sure you are allowed to use resources from the vault.
  2. The second would be to make sure they are present in the vault. 
  • If others are building stuff they could have used the credits already.

Only clan members with the "Treasurer" privilege can use resources from the clan vault. The privileges are tied to your clan rank (which can be modified by the clan leaders at any time). If you are unable to contribute from the clan vault, it is likely because you do not have permission to do so.

Side note: if you do have the Treasurer privilege, you are unable to donate from your own resources until the clan vault is exhausted. Kinda weird.