Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lvl and mod bug

MiNzO

actually my ash and other warframe already lvl30 but when i get into the game my health just like lvl1 and my mod is unequip ...for example i equip vitality mod wtih full mod upgrade but when i equip it on warframe it install like not upgrade mod ... i already try a lot of method like changing mod , restart the game ... but still not work ... i really hope this problem solve because i wanted to play this game like i like 😞 ... and here i show the picture please download and see it ur self the problem i had ... https://mega.nz/#!Bq51gIJA!drEJTc8NseDEBi5Gn9kX_yuA_2HTVxO6vRlwMlC2qo8 ... please fix this for me 

6 minutes ago, MiNzO said:

and here i show the picture please download and see it ur self the problem i had

I am not going to download something from a random link. But, you do not need to download it, the image can be viewed online.

I am not 100% what you are asking here. Your Ash is not rank 30, your Vitality is not max rank. This is not specified in your post - you mention level 30 frames and "full mod upgrade" (I assume this means max rank mod)

• You appear to have around the health I would expect with a Bleeding Dragon Key equipped. Make sure one is not present in your gear.
  • Edit: your shield is lower than expected. Make sure you do not have a Decaying Dragon Key equipped.
Edited by krc473