Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best headset for docked voice chat?

(NSW)Gregory

Any usb headset will do(not certain if the mic will work). But I'm not certain about wireless headsets working on switch, unless nintendo decides to come out with one of their own. (Would of been nice if nintendo added a 3.5mm headphone jack to the pro controller). I mostly use discord on my phone to chat with ppl for my switch games.

Edited by 15langkb

2 hours ago, 15langkb said:

Any usb headset will do(not certain if the mic will work). But I'm not certain about wireless headsets working on switch, unless nintendo decides to come out with one of their own. (Would of been nice if nintendo added a 3.5mm headphone jack to the pro controller). I mostly use discord on my phone to chat with ppl for my switch games.

Mic is the main reason I'm getting the headset.

I'd like to be able to communicate with the random people I end up going into instances with (because I sure as heck can't message them without getting killed) but I guess I'll just have to find a discord group or something and actually form squads the old fashioned way- deliberately, and with people I actually sorta know.

à l’instant, (NSW)Gregory a dit :

Mic is the main reason I'm getting the headset.

I'd like to be able to communicate with the random people I end up going into instances with (because I sure as heck can't message them without getting killed) but I guess I'll just have to find a discord group or something and actually form squads the old fashioned way- deliberately, and with people I actually sorta know.

Yeah it's a shame that nintendo didn't add thoes features. Maybe the next switch iteration will have it hopefully.

Just now, 15langkb said:

Yeah it's a shame that nintendo didn't add thoes features. Maybe the next switch iteration will have it hopefully.

I just bought a new Switch (the Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee bundle) so I'm leaning more towards "I hope they introduce a new feature or accessory that solves this problem" because buying another Switch at this point would just be gosh darn ridiculous. (Two is enough, lol.)

Then again, I wonder how big the demand would be? How many other games on the Switch have native voice chat?

Il y a 8 heures, (NSW)Gregory a dit :

I just bought a new Switch (the Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee bundle) so I'm leaning more towards "I hope they introduce a new feature or accessory that solves this problem" because buying another Switch at this point would just be gosh darn ridiculous. (Two is enough, lol.)

Then again, I wonder how big the demand would be? How many other games on the Switch have native voice chat?

I not certain which games use native voice chat. Warframe was the first one I heard that uses it

8 minutes ago, 15langkb said:

I not certain which games use native voice chat. Warframe was the first one I heard that uses it

Likewise.

Probably wasn't the best decision just given how the Switch is, but it's nice to have as a free alternative. It works...in handheld.

*sigh* truth be told, I logged in because I was hoping someone else had popped in with a few good recommendations, but eh. Guess I'll just use that 100$ to buy more plat.