Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Euna Warframe Concept - Revisited

SpaceSheepie

Euna

“Wool shredded from flesh to carve a sacrificial lamb. Like writhing infants infused with void, these demons adorn superficial fleece. Instead, they are but monsters with horns. Such beasts are to be kept domesticated. No outliers can remain from their wretched herd. Of devils, a reminder, a mockery... Euna.” - Ballas

jT8UPry.jpg

Model Sheet done by "Glitcher" - Chris Reavy. Thanks so much to them, they did a great job! 

The artist took inspiration from Persian and Assyrian cultures.

Abilities

vn5e4ro.jpg

Passive: When Euna rolls over effects on the ground that can cause damage she can 'clear' them from the floor.

1.  Fleece  – 25 Energy
Euna applies fleece to enemies in an AOE which slows them and creates static between afflicted enemies that come too close to one another, stunning them. The fleece can be harvested from enemies by attacking them, providing the harvester with protections from damage.

Augment: Golden Fleece – Enemies killed who have had fleece applied yield bonus credits.

2. Ram's Horn – 50 Energy 
Euna blows through a ram's horn, using a number of different sounds for different uses.

Blast – The horn is sounded so loud that enemies in the area are deafened, causing them to stagger, opening them up to stealth finishers.
Screech-  The horn sound fears enemies in the area, if there is a fence active from “Penned In” enemies run into it for 'safety'. 
Tootle -  A sound that taunts enemies towards Euna at a quickened pace.

Augment: Horn Boost - Horn sounds now give corresponding buffs to allies. Blast focuses allies and increases their damage, Screech provides allies with movement speed and Tootle gives protections.

3. Penned In – 75 Energy 
Euna creates an electric fence that allows enemies inside and traps them within, causing electric damage to enemies that touch the edges. If she aims at her created fence and holds the ability button, she can steadily shrink it around enemies, forcing them against the fence sides and closer to one another. If enemies inside are afflicted with fleece, the electric damage from the fence is conducted through them to other, nearby enemies,

Augment: Jumping the Fence – Jumping over Euna's electric fence provides allies with attack speed.

4.  Count Flock –  100 Energy
Euna counts the enemies in the area, each enemy provides a stack and enemies with fleece applied provide two stacks. With these stacks Euna can toggle the ability to either put the enemies counted to sleep, the more stacks the longer duration, or use the stacks to provide her and her allies with protections, the more stacks, the higher the protections.

Augment: Stack Split – Half of the stacks gained by Count Flock now go towards putting enemies to sleep, the other half to providing Euna and her allies with protections.

Original Rubbishy Designs 

Original Design:

PZclK3L.jpg

Euna Prime:

dzY25uF.jpg

Euna Deluxe:

XPdVe9a.jpg

Euna Amon Skin:

a6cwnps.jpg

Euna Aries Skin:
FvOZdlA.jpg

Quest to Obtain Euna

*After a rep requirement reached Euna Blueprint drops off captured animal, return to The Business.*

The Business: Tenno, Tenno, over here! 

*player approaches, interacts with quest dialogue option*

The Business: I think... I think it's alright for me to tell you this. You've done good work. What you've got there... Her name was Euna. She became known for her attempts to resist the relentless damage that war and corporate greed has on the fauna of any planet. But she seemed to have a fondness for Fortuna in particular. I wonder, if you were to seek out more animals for conservation, whether we can find out more...

*Euna blueprint Neuroptics drops off a captured animal, return it to The Business.*

The Business: Ah! You found another part! It seems you'll need some interesting resources to craft it... While you work on that I'll see if I can find out anything more from this.

Neuroptics
15,000 Credits, 4 Dung Samples, 500 Alloy Plate, 150 Polymer, 150 Circuits. Time 12 hrs, Rush 25 plat.

*When Neuroptics completed return to The Business, select quest dialogue option*

The Business: Tenno, you did it! And I... I was able to gather some more information. By interfacing with the Neuroptics I was able to see that she spent a good deal of time helping SPECIES, perhaps we will find our next clue with one of them. Good luck, Tenno.

*Euna Chassis drops off captured SPECIES, return it to The Business.*

The Business: You managed to find it! SPECIES is rather endearing, aren't they? I can see why Euna entrusted a part of herself to them. Let's construct this piece and see what more there is to learn. I'm afraid you'll need to get your hands dirty once again...

Chassis
15,000 Credits, 2 Dung Samples, 1000 Cryotic, 150 Alloy Plate, 150 Circuits. Time 12 hrs, Rush 25 plat.

*When Chassis completed return to The Business, select quest dialogue option*

The Business: Oh now, what do we have here. Oh, oh no... It seems that this Warframe was chased, attacked, she fled, fled into the dens of her animal friends, clung onto them. Hid, waited... but she was found! We must find where she hid, see if we can bring this Warframe back together once more. Search SPECIES dens, see if you can find the last part.

*Player finds SPECIES, follows back to den, finds evidence of a fight, animal corpses, scraps of Corpus tech*

The Business (over comms): Now... what do we have here. A fight? That's definitely Nef Enyo tech, get a closer look at it, see where it came from.

*Player scans Corpus tech*

Th Business (over comms): Those machines came from A NEARBY lab, sending co-ordinates now, proceed with caution Tenno.

*Player goes to location on map, fights through lab and finds a SPECIES painfully infused with corpus tech and weapons*

The Business (over comms): Oh, no! No no no! Scum! Monstrous scum! It appears they got to what we were looking for first and decided such a beast would make a powerful weapon... I can't bare this, Tenno, I think we must end this, please, put... put the poor creature down.

*Player defeats beast boss and collects Euna Systems, return to The Business*

The Business: Well, there you are Tenno, we managed it. I hope she is of great help to your cause, and I am glad we managed to salvage her from the Corpus before they did anything worse with her. -Sigh- I'm going to take a while to recover from that, but please, I'd like to see her once she is built. Come and see me again.

Systems
15,000 Credits, 4 Dung Samples, 150 Polymer, 150 Alloy Plate, 500 Circuits. Time 12 hrs, Rush 25 plat.

Euna Warframe
25,000 Credits, Euna Neuroptics, Euna Chassis, Euna Systems, Orokin Cell, Time 72 hrs, Rush 50 plat.

*Player returns to The Business with Euna equipped*

The Business: There you are! Thank you for this Tenno, as a token of my appreciation, take this.

*The Business gives Fossilized Dung Orbiter Decoration to the player*

QUEST END.

Edited by SpaceSheepie

Imgur machine broke*.

In order to fix pictures do one of the following:

1. Change the imgur link from httpS to http;

2. Change the hosting service. Anything from google images, DeviantArt or even links to discord images will work.

*well, more like DE messed something up during the Switch launch

3 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

Imgur machine broke*.

In order to fix pictures do one of the following:

1. Change the imgur link from httpS to http;

2. Change the hosting service. Anything from google images, DeviantArt or even links to discord images will work.

*well, more like DE messed something up during the Switch launch

Fixed, I think.