Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations/Elite Alerts Need Changed (Syndicate Politics)

Grimmstyler

Thought came across my mind..

Why are Elite Alerts limited to Hexis?

What if your opposed to Hexis.. Your with another Syndicate and forced to play Hexis trials to get some good mods???

Why couldn't there be a Elite Alert for my Syndicate? Shouldn't it be? Should Elite Alerts be based on the Syndicates your sided with?

Syndicates should have more involvement with Events and Politics between the Grineer (Councilour Hek, etc) and Corpus (Nef Anyo, etc). Then even there should be more Missions, Events based on the politics between all the factions.. For example Plague Star.. That was a great Event against 2 Factions. Although there wasn't much conflict between Infested and Grineer, except for that little camp outside of the Boil and Infested roaming around POE..

I'm saying there should be more Events between Factions even if you don't get any special Rewards.

Infested and Corrupted are oddities that should have involvement with Politics of Grineer, Corpus and Syndicates. But really they're oddities that have no Civil Congregation.

Yea.. Infested have Hives.. But they're not Political..

I dunno about Corrupted. There's not much story about them. Corrupted is just good for Prime items..

Infested are like wild life or a Virus.. They'purpose is to just overtake and dominate life.

I don't know much about Corrupted and thier purpose.. But I think the Acolytes should be a part of the Corrupted Council.

People have been playing this game for a long time.. Put some politics in the game between all the Factions and Syndicates. Give the game a day to day story to play by.

Make it on a weekly basis.. Like this week it'll be all about Red Viel and thier conflict or support between the Factions..

Make a lot of mission variables. Then next week it'll be about New Loka and so on.

You could make so many different missions that none could be repeated until a couple months from now., And then it would still seem fresh because you haven't played it in a while.

I mean like what are the Syndicates? A bunch of Treasure Hunters? The medallion hunts are the only missions that have any involvement with the Syndicates. Yea an occasional drop in from Syndicate enemies in a "Original" same ol' mission.. Ooo wow lets run around a map and find Medallions..

You got the Factions.. You got the Warframes.. You got the Weapons.. You got Prime Time and Devstream.. But the game is lacking conflict or politics between the Factions keeping it fresh.

Really it just seems DE solution to keeping this game fresh is to add more stuff..

What DE needs to do is add conflict and politics between the Factions to make it more interesting and not the same old, same old, same old missions and enemies.. Then we have new Warframes and Weapons to run the same old, same old, same old missions and enemies..

I mean really the Syndicates should have Home worlds also.. The planets are occupied by either Grineer, Corpus or Infested..

Edited by Grimmstyler

Arbitation has literally nothing to do with your relationship with the hexis, and the only reason why they got it because there was nothing tied to them in the past, Steel meridian got a lot for them, same for nearly all the other syndicate except hexis

53 minutes ago, vid23 said:

Arbitation has literally nothing to do with your relationship with the hexis, and the only reason why they got it because there was nothing tied to them in the past, Steel meridian got a lot for them, same for nearly all the other syndicate except hexis

Well really i guess this post is more about Syndicates being more involved in the game.

I added more to my original post to where Syndicates could be involved more on a day to day basis. Other than side quests, let the Syndicates be more involved in missions and such and have political structure.

I meant like missions based on them and how they're in the game too. Not just finding medallions to trade in for Standing.

Like Alerts.. Missions! for Syndicates

Edited by Grimmstyler