(XB1)XBOX INFENITY

When will Fortuna be on Xbox/PS?

Recommended Posts

As much as I hate agreeing with "THAT GUY", he was right when he said they could just fix the bugs before releasing it on anything and then release it on everything. If they don't do this, then cross-platform play will never work. I could get to comparisons, but it's another topic.

 

Anyways, PC BIAS! PC BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! NYEEEEEEEEEEEH! I HAVE FURY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well there's a few things one can gather by reading all or most of these posts and that is many console players are terribly ignorant on the build and certification process thus that's where most of the heartburn comes from.  But I don't want to get into that right now so I'll say this;  This morning during the Nintendo Switch stream it was announced SEVERAL times by DE Danielle that the console Fortuna build will be sent to cert TODAY 5 Dec 2018.  So standby for DE to announce it on your ship news station.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, (XB1)Nittymaster said:

Well there's a few things one can gather by reading all or most of these posts and that is many console players are terribly ignorant on the build and certification process thus that's where most of the heartburn comes from.  But I don't want to get into that right now so I'll say this;  This morning during the Nintendo Switch stream it was announced SEVERAL times by DE Danielle that the console Fortuna build will be sent to cert TODAY 5 Dec 2018.  So standby for DE to announce it on your ship news station.

not everyone gets to see the streams I for one was asleep still having late night schedule and sleep in mornings due to fiances work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, (XB1)Nittymaster said:

Well there's a few things one can gather by reading all or most of these posts and that is many console players are terribly ignorant on the build and certification process thus that's where most of the heartburn comes from.  But I don't want to get into that right now so I'll say this;  This morning during the Nintendo Switch stream it was announced SEVERAL times by DE Danielle that the console Fortuna build will be sent to cert TODAY 5 Dec 2018.  So standby for DE to announce it on your ship news station.

Thanks for the heads up, that will likely mean it drops next week, assuming it does pass certification.

One thing you can do, since you mention that many players are ignorant, is to fill that gap with your knowledge. Share what you know, so others can learn. Best way to fight ignorance is to make information available 🙂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

Thanks for the heads up, that will likely mean it drops next week, assuming it does pass certification.

One thing you can do, since you mention that many players are ignorant, is to fill that gap with your knowledge. Share what you know, so others can learn. Best way to fight ignorance is to make information available 🙂

True but as I stated I didn't want to get into that because I had other things to take care of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 2 heures, (XB1)Nittymaster a dit :

True but as I stated I didn't want to get into that because I had other things to take care of.

I know things you should know but I won't tell it because I don't want to waste my time telling you BUT I will take more time to repeat it so you will understand how much I am superior and knowing things you should know.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, (PS4)Herrwann69 said:

I know things you should know but I won't tell it because I don't want to waste my time telling you BUT I will take more time to repeat it so you will understand how much I am superior and knowing things you should know.

Not in a million years would I ever say ANYTHING like that to my fellow Tenno.  If you need to know I've been helping a fellow clan mate in ESO we're trying to get the Braton and Lato parts.

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Fortuna is to come out this month it needs to go to Cert before the end of next week. If not we wont see it till the first or second week in Jan. Cert usually takes a week so they’ll want to get it out before xmas, because I’m sure everyone has family to home to for xmas. So I seriously doubt it would release during xmas week. 

I’m sure they let us know what is going on in this weeks devstream. 

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheFinalEpic said:

When the xbox one and ps4 have better hardware that can run a map that massive.

That comment makes no sense. PoE runs fine on consoles just so you know.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

It's in cert on PS4 now.  They announced it earlier.  Can't say for Xbox.

It's in for xbox.

Now we wait for it to passed cert, i have high hopes for this week since it's rare for updates to hit cert in the middle of the week it's always friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, (XB1)DomTheKilleur said:

That comment makes no sense. PoE runs fine on consoles just so you know.

 

 

I was being a sarcastic pc master race lol

  • Applause 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-12-03 at 2:50 AM, (XB1)XBOX INFENITY said:

So Fortuna has been out on PC for a while now and I've been waiting for the Xbox release since that's where my main account is.

Ever since the update came out I've searched on when the update will be released for Xbox and wherever I look there's nothing said about the Xbox/PS release. All I do find is the original PC/Xbox/PS trailer for Fortuna.

Has there been any word of the console release? Will it be released at all for concoles? Any insight will be appreciated.

About a week. Apparebtly DE Steve had some controller input lag issues so missed the window for the cert. So another week possibly. 

Also, there's a confirmed tweet from DE Steve saying that, on future, he really wants to sync all the updates across pc/xbox/ps4/switch so that each update comes at the same time for all. 

That does mean though that pc players will have to wait longer for the console builds to be polished off unless DE massively expand their team and then work on each build all at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-12-03 at 2:13 PM, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

It's not realistic to assume that someone who loves the game will turn a blind eye on everything, especially considering how DE invested so much on this massive marketing campaign since Fortuna was launched.

Between Twitch drops, articles everywhere, videos, reviews, etc .. all heavily promoting Fortuna .. well, someone needs to be living under a rock not to be exposed to it. I actually tried to avoid spoilers on the first week or so. Trust me, not possible, unless of course you put Warframe on the shelf for a month and forget about it.

The difference is that there are players who care, and others who don't.

For me, Fortuna feels old already and I haven't even played it. When it gets here, it's basically going to be another checkbox to check. Will for sure have fun with it, but it's definitely not the same as experiencing something fresh, since I already saw and know everything that there is to know about Fortuna and the Vallis.

I actually wonder, if all this marketing promotion campaign wasn't a bit of a waste in a sense, since it basically alienates half of the player base. Hype will be long gone for it to have the impact that had no PC. Unless of course they do it again when it reaches consoles ( I doubt it thou ).

It's easily avoidable dude. So easy. Just don't watch videos or streams on it, don't read the forums and don't read Twitter. Not that hard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Arniox said:

Also, there's a confirmed tweet from DE Steve saying that, on future, he really wants to sync all the updates across pc/xbox/ps4/switch so that each update comes at the same time for all.

If you're talking about the tweet where he mentions "Our intention is to work toward tandem builds for all 3", this sounds to me that he is talking about the 3 consoles. PS4, Xbox, and now Switch. Could be wrong thou, just my impression.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now