Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloodshed Sigil not displaying

Wawus

Took health down to the 6- sigil did not appear.

Killed many enemies- sigil did not appear.

Died- sigil did not appear.

I’m guessing it’s a glitch, not an aethsetic. It shows up immediately in captura like it’s supposed to, but once you’re out and about in a mission it completely disappears. Operator does not show it worn either.

Hope that’s fixed, since I mostly got the bundle just for that sigil.

5 hours ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Killed many enemies- sigil did not appear.

Died- sigil did not appear.

Well no, because that's not what triggers it 😛

5 hours ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

Took health down

How many times / for how much total?

From another topic, it seems like you need ~6000 Health damage for the effects to start appearing.

(Which is of course quite ridiculous, DE why.)

6 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Well no, because that's not what triggers it 😛

How many times / for how much total?

From another topic, it seems like you need ~6000 Health damage for the effects to start appearing.

(Which is of course quite ridiculous, DE why.)

Yeah, read that.

Nowhere near that, considering I’m not doing... anything that would need about 6k health drained. My PC account can’t even handle that at this moment.

Not going to lie, I’m super miffed about the ‘requirements’ for a sigil to appear, especially one that doesn’t even appear in relay (and 6k health damage for it to show on operator? Yikes ™).

just Bought the Garuda Collection for the Sigil manly, really disappointed that the effect is not Permanent... if i had knew that i rather bought the Nova Prime Accessory Pack( i was on the Fence on what to get )but i thought that SIgil looks really cool so purchased th Garuda Collection and now seeing that the effect is not even Displaying. Please DE give us at least a choice to make it a Permanent Effect Pretty Please

Edited by Serahiel
  • Like 1

Permanent or not is not really important. What is important is that condition is quite unrealistic for a lot of frames and probably only Inaros and Nidus can pull it off quite consistently without dying 20 times in the process. At the same time Garuda just have to slash her health twice to be fully coated in blood to the rest of the mission and that could be anything as low as 300 HP. It seems unfair, isn't it? I think it would make more sense to bind it to loosing 75%~90% of base HP of the current frame, similar to Garuda.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm honestly pissed. Nowhere did it say that the sigil had this ridiculous trigger. I don't feel I am out of line for assuming that it would be like every other sigil, always showing. And now I have wasted a massive amount of plat for something that will never, ever show up if I'm playing the game well. This must be changed. 

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

I'm pretty annoyed with this myself.  I got it for Ivara Prime and she looks FANTASTIC with it but getting her to low enough health to see it is extremely unrealistic.

.......... on that note, there might be a minor bug with how it's "supposed" to work.  I just got back from a mission with her and there is, in fact, a little blood on her now, while on the orbiter, while she shouldn't be able to have any damage.  Not nearly as much as I'd like but it's there.  She did rank up during the quest.  She was rank 0 beforehand, rank 1 on returning.  I didn't take any health damage during the mission, although I did take shield damage.

EDIT: Yeah ranking up seems to be the cause.  Ranked up to 5 on the next mission and she's significantly bloodier.

Edited by Belades1

• 5 months later...
On 2018-12-17 at 10:07 AM, (XBOX)artist3D said:

I'm honestly pissed. Nowhere did it say that the sigil had this ridiculous trigger. I don't feel I am out of line for assuming that it would be like every other sigil, always showing. And now I have wasted a massive amount of plat for something that will never, ever show up if I'm playing the game well. This must be changed. 

im also mad af. i spen like 500 plat on it and it didnt say beforehand it had the trigger.

8 minutes ago, ubrelvy said:

im also mad af. i spen like 500 plat on it and it didnt say beforehand it had the trigger.

nvm i re read it and it said so. im dumb. still tho, they should have a permanent option or sumn

edit- someone told me pt drops it. dont be like me kids do your research before u drop big plat on stuff :(

Edited by ubrelvy