Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Minus 6000 platinum balance.

(PSN)yoseby8

Question

That’s right, got suspended for negative balance after selling a rubico riven for 900 witch resulted in negative for that sum. 

Opened two tickets and left notes occasionally to refresh them, almost two weeks passed and no reply from support. 

Now I check my account and what do I see? -6300 platinum. I mean.. after 200 hours spend into this game I have to pay £240+ to continue playing a f2p game? 

I understand the policy, but if someone got fake platinum from your store, they should be asked to pay it back. I’ve had no idea the platinum wasn’t legit but 6000... I mean c’mon I’ve never had even close to that.  

Ended up uninstalling, Be aware of this guys! If you want something farm it yourself! You’ll get banned trying to buy it from other players. 

Wish they had better systems that wouldn’t let people bypass their payment security with a fake card, they gotta get their money back right? Yet instead they ban who did it and suspend with negative for the ones receiving it. 

Be careful.  

Edited by (PS4)yoseby8

7 answers to this question

If you are a long time player they might ask you which cosmetics you want removed, since currently you have contnet that no one payed for (exploit), if this was your intention or not that we do not know.

Is your nickname your original creation? because i am seeing your username in shady websites (if you know what i mean)

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

If you are a long time player they might ask you which cosmetics you want removed, since currently you have contnet that no one payed for (exploit), if this was your intention or not that we do not know.

Is your nickname your original creation? because i am seeing your username in shady websites (if you know what i mean)

I’m not sure it is, had the email for quite a while now. 

I’d totally agree with cosmetics removal as long as I’d get back all my arcanes and rivens I traded for that so called fake plat. It’d be fair. 

This is what I just encountered.  Couple months back I redownload WARFRAME, see everything was fine except -2plat & my dog was put in stasis. Didnt think nothing of it,,, Played around for a bit & then logged off & deleted WARFRAME from my ps4 to download another game. Redownload it 2days ago says my account restricted from a negative plat balance. I'm like, really, having a Negative Balance shouldnt be possible,  like having a negative power balance from a mod alot error. But I'm being held accountable for WARFRAME system errors or poor code/programming on their part. One of the reasons I left was because of how these Devs put ALL THEIR mistakes on WARFRAME players instead of owning up to their lack of Diligence... now I discover not only are Devs not being accountable , but they've devised a way to make WARFRAME players pay them for not being accountable. Pretty immoral & pathetic & I'm sure there's gotta be some illicit or illegal activity that they're gonna have to pay for legally. I wonder has anyone filed suit for this forcing players to pay for their poor programming or related errors?

18 minutes ago, (PS4)superthu said:

I wonder has anyone filed suit for this forcing players to pay for their poor programming or related errors?

Lmao. Might wanna read the EULA. You don't even own your account.
Also, either you reversed a transaction, or the person you got the plat from did. It's not a programming error. Contact Support if you want to dispute it / want them to look into it.
As for the dog being in stasis, you may want to read up on how Kubrows and Kavats work health-wise. Hint: DNA stabilizer.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile
  • Like 1