Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe no answer from support

A-E-I-Own-U

Question

Hey guys I'm semi new to Warframe and have submitted a support ticket for a couple things, the first question I got a response almost immediately but my next two I have yet to recieve any response.

How is (good) the support response times for Warframe? Did I get lucky the first time with a response? Lol

Edited by The.Hero

6 answers to this question

17 hours ago, The.Hero said:

Hey guys I'm semi new to Warframe and have submitted a support ticket for a couple things, the first question I got a response almost immediately but my next two I have yet to recieve any response.

How is (good) the support response times for Warframe? Did I get lucky the first time with a response? Lol

Depends on the date you sent, i noticed that DE support never responds during weekends, but if you send a ticket on Monday, you should receive the response in less then 7 days , at least i have contacted them like 4 times because of warframe BPs i accidentally sold wen i was a newcomer and they never went past the 7 days period.

17 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

In general, count on 2-3 weeks for a reply. If it's faster, you've gotten lucky.

Maybe you are just unlucky ? Because from the 4 times i messaged them i never got past the 7 days period.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)d_HopeCraft_b said:

Maybe you are just unlucky ? Because from the 4 times i messaged them i never got past the 7 days period.

This highly depends on their workload and the topic you're messaging them about. In general, people should count on 2-3 weeks. Otherwise if you tell people 7 days, they will just create more tickets after that and waste Support's time.

It's been 25 days since I submitted a ticket about missing items from my account and I haven't had any reply which is kind of frustrating. Just came back to warframe after a few years and noticed a lot of things I had purchased were missing. Would really like to play again but not until this is sorted. Should I try submitting another ticket?

2 hours ago, (XB1)IWEYB said:

It's been 25 days since I submitted a ticket about missing items from my account and I haven't had any reply which is kind of frustrating. Just came back to warframe after a few years and noticed a lot of things I had purchased were missing. Would really like to play again but not until this is sorted. Should I try submitting another ticket?

Or try chat with a staff member here in the forum? Dunno if they have this kind of feature...but could try.