Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime better be the next one,here is why.

Vandal5555

A lot of people are expecting mesa prime,youtubers talking about,rumors in region chat,reddit almost exploded with fake leaks and everyone in my clan at the momment of typing this are talking about it,the hype is in the air so DE should not dissapoint the people who expect mesa prime because DE never did that and people don't want dissapointment from their favorite devs. I personaly hope to be mesa prime and i am 100% sure i am not the only one!

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

It was already leaked by DE on the Switch Launch that Mesa Prime will come in December

Well, it's been pretty safely assumed for ages now that it'd be Mesa, but if there was an actual files leak, are the weapons known? I'm really hoping for redeemer....

18 minutes ago, ClaudiuR18 said:

DE should not dissapoint the people who expect mesa prime because DE never did that

oh boy.....

But its obvious that Mesa is next, as she would be the next in line and is a very popular frame that many would by over the holydays

Mesa is almost guaranteed because she is by far more popular than Equinox. Equinox is popular just because of her builds but Mesa is popular because she’s a gunslinger frame and is really cool. More people will buy Mesa Prime just for the looks over Equinox tbh. I know there is some guy that’s going to say “I like Equinox better” but judging from my observation of the entire community, Mesa will be the more favorable pick.

Mesa cult.. 

Zephyr was skipped twice... But her rework wasn't ready so it really was worth the wait... 

Here's me hoping Equinox night Umbra & Equinox day Prime combo is a thing, regardless of them wanting umbras to be special, this is one really cool thing they could do...  Uhhhh..  Dreams.. The Prime(/Umbra)  accessories could be amazing... 

Anyways best of luck for Mesa, I'm kinda expecting an official preview if they can't prevent PlayStation from leaking it. 

I just hope she comes with some tweaks to her ability kit. Right now all of her abilities except 4 are either extremely situational or outright worthless.

1 hour ago, ClaudiuR18 said:

A lot of people are expecting mesa prime,youtubers talking about,rumors in region chat,reddit almost exploded with fake leaks and everyone in my clan at the momment of typing this are talking about it,the hype is in the air so DE should not dissapoint the people who expect mesa prime because DE never did that and people don't want dissapointment from their favorite devs. I personaly hope to be mesa prime and i am 100% sure i am not the only one!

Also because she was the first warframe to be skipped in the priming process. The order should've been Mesa then Chroma, but FSR no.

https://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-log/