Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got Arbiters of Hexis Gain and Red Veil Loss on SUDA

Cronkonium

Hello, just finished a Cephalon Suda mission. But was directly given arbiters of Hexis point gain & thus also Red Veil deficit points.

I had gathered about 6/8 Insignias too which were all Datum Pick-ups.

I have also been having trouble with the RANK-UP area showing that I do not own an 'Auberon Chassis Blueprint' to max rank her syndicate. I don't currently have 500k credits, however I did earlier and it still wouldn't allow me to advance. I'm unsure if there are just a sleugh of Syndicate related bugs that are however, unrelated to one another.

Not sure how to reply with the 'F6' not 'F12' Bug Photoes that might assist you. If you could tell me how to add or link you to them they should be saved somewhere, and I can send them as soon as you need.

Thanks.

Syndicates have friends that get 50% of rep from friend's rep (e.g. Hexis receives 50% of Suda rep, Veil gets 50% of Meridian's and so on, it's listed when you'll click on syndicate), opponents, whose rep gets reduced by 50% of current rep from mission and enemies, that get -100%.

Also rank up requires built part, not blueprint.

Running a mission for Cephalon Suda will give the advertised reward as Cephalon Suda Standing, 50% of that value as Arbiters of Hexis Standing and you'll lose 50% of that value from your Red Veil Standing and 100% of that value from New Loka Standing.  If the end of mission results only showed Arbiters and Veil then that would suggest you are at your current maximum for Cephalon Suda and your minimum for New Loka already thus they have no change to show.

To rank up to the final rank with Cephalon Suda you will need an Oberon Prime Chassis, not a blueprint but an actual built part and for the Prime not the normal version.

Edited by Katinka

I did have the Aubern Prime part, however an accidental sale might have meant that I sold my part and not the blueprint. This is the only other explanation I can think of for part 2.

However, genuinely I was given 6/8 (we left early before finding all of them) Datum Insignias. But was given almost 2000 Arbiters Influence Points & 100 Suda Points with the associated almost 2000 point loss to Red Veil... that aspect of the post is not in question as I have never placed an Arbiters Sigil onto a warframe, and I made sure it was the 5% Suda bonus Sigil that was on the exact warframe.