Show time of day for Earth missions

Carthayn

Hello,

One of the things that I really like about the Plains of Eidolon and Cetus nodes on Earth is that they show the time of day when you hover over the node. That's extremely helpful when I'm needing to go in at a certain time of day for something because I don't have to go into the mission to figure it out. Is it possible that this could be done for the other Earth missions as well?

I've been trying to go in during the daytime to collect some of the resources that only show up during the day, but every time I've gone in it's been night time. I tried looking at the time of day on Cetus, but they don't match since they are on different timelines.

Just an idea that I thought of that I think would be really helpful for people who are looking to go in at a certain time of day. I don't know if there are any other planets that this would be helpful on, but if there are, then maybe this could be done for them as well.

Hope this is useful. Thanks so much for all of y'alls hard work on this game. I've been playing for quite a few years now and I love it!