Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is having HUGE problems with the Infinite loading bug/glitch

OriginalBoss

I'm running

Windows 10 Pro  1803

CPU: Intel i7 6700K

GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 HyBRID

Ram: G.SKILL 32GB Trident Z Led

This is happening every 3 or so matched or rather "Loading points" i have tried Optimizing & Verifying but not luck

Interesting notes 

When this "Glitch" is about to happen the games Textures will sort of degrade and icons for things like weapons and frames just completely vanish at this point if i try to go to a mission or anything that needs me to load into another place i get the infinite loading bug which is causing me to lose stuff from missions 

I haven't seen anyone report this issue but have seen some who are having this problem and some say it's due to Alt+Tabbing out of the game or the game is having problems with W10 operating systems? This has only just started to happen i would say 3 or so days ago 

EDIT: Possible Fix!

Anyone running Windows 10 OS may want to disable Fullscreen Optimizations 

From my experience and testing it's from the new "Fullscreen Optimization" that Windows 10 has 

I followed this guide here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/104080-enable-disable-fullscreen-optimizations-windows-10-a.html

They have an automatic Registry file that will disable this completely but if you don't trust such things then follow some of the manual steps 

Hope this helped as it did for me

Edited by OriginalBoss

Lots of others, including me, have this problem since long time ago, and this problem still happens to me as of this reply. Video of this problem, using Windows 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSGzMPfydM

This problem happens when all of these is true:

1. DX10 or DX11 enabled in launcher settings

2. Full screen

3. Lots of Alt+tabs or some other ways the game get minimized while in full screen.

Borderless, Windowed, or DX9 mode will avoid this bug/problem from getting stuck on infinite loading.

There are many more topics about getting stuck in infinite loading problem. And they only mute the problem, but fail to fix the infinite loading problem.

Hello,

I've tried a lot of options and i'm still having issues with this ! 

When i use the borderless mode i keep having crashes, when i disable dx 11 & / or Dx 10 i can play only 5 - 10 minute then the game crash.

I never had any problem playing warframe until monday !

I'm getting bored of this, i need a solution please.

Thanks you

Edit : This message always apears after my game crash... https://www.warframe.com/fr/dx9

Final Edit : In another thread : 

Someone talk about the overcloking, and then i tried to stop the overcloking and then the crashed seems to had stop, if that can help someone.

Edited by Shyney
Warframe dx9

On 2018-12-04 at 7:29 AM, sam686 said:

Lots of others, including me, have this problem since long time ago, and this problem still happens to me as of this reply. Video of this problem, using Windows 10: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzSGzMPfydM

This problem happens when all of these is true:

1. DX10 or DX11 enabled in launcher settings

2. Full screen

3. Lots of Alt+tabs or some other ways the game get minimized while in full screen.

Borderless, Windowed, or DX9 mode will avoid this bug/problem from getting stuck on infinite loading.

There are many more topics about getting stuck in infinite loading problem. And they only mute the problem, but fail to fix the infinite loading problem.

From my experience and testing it's from the new "Fullscreen Optimization" that Windows 10 has 

I followed this guide here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/104080-enable-disable-fullscreen-optimizations-windows-10-a.html

They have an automatic Registry file that will disable this completely but if you don't trust such things then follow some of the manual steps 

Hope this helped as it did for me

On 2018-12-06 at 12:23 PM, OriginalBoss said:

Didn't help, After several alt+tab with DX11 fullscreen, I still got stuck on infinite loading screen, with full screen optimize off. So far, only borderless, windowed, or DX9 mode in launcher settings will prevent this problem. But I do not want to go borderless/windowed and cause stutters from AMD Freesync not working on Borderless on a FreeSync monitor while cloned or using multi-monitor. DX9 mode slows down alt+tab and is missing some graphics effects like GPU particles, and DX9 might soon be completely dropped from Warframe.

On 2018-12-09 at 5:08 PM, sam686 said:

Didn't help, After several alt+tab with DX11 fullscreen, I still got stuck on infinite loading screen, with full screen optimize off. So far, only borderless, windowed, or DX9 mode in launcher settings will prevent this problem. But I do not want to go borderless/windowed and cause stutters from AMD Freesync not working on Borderless on a FreeSync monitor while cloned or using multi-monitor. DX9 mode slows down alt+tab and is missing some graphics effects like GPU particles, and DX9 might soon be completely dropped from Warframe.

Don't know what to tell you ever since i altered my reg file to remove these settings i have had not even one single hiccup :/

• 1 month later...

not sure if its solved or not.......

had this problem till few day ago... must say im not sure wich one worked.. so  soo

from start someone wrote that alt+tab is main reason why this is happening ...  well to me is starten after win 10 up and after i bought new keyboard (rtfgbvcnikfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgfgsbja)   \/

~~~

most of U use ALTTAB mb few times per hour... but for me game starts from that(alt tab )x10 +-   my keyboard and fking first key on the left side of spacebutt is well dont know whatfor is copy of that key(\\\\) and as all programs ect recognize it warfrane does not.. after rewriting key in win so it would work (haha) now i have 2 left alt's...  anyway there are many alt tabs needed so that WF would recognize it......  magic ....~~~

was ussing windowed fullscreen and it was ok but first  to start plaing  I needed to do  this alt tab magic in normfull fullscreen so lottery ...  i found post how to check if it will happen or not.... so it helped a little( there where times i had to restart game 5 times before i colud play ^^)

first waht i did reinstall   did not help..

then while optimization  ,,,,

I was messing with win 10 alt tab setting .. so in setting> multitasking   set ewerything offfffff  ... and  two setting on bottom i chose hmm in eanglish it should be @all pulpits/desktops ..... o or somethig u'll see

o and sry for my eng  long time since i wrote something in that language.....

Edited by kozaczysko