Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we update Mastery to feature other exclusive rewards, such as epic warframes, abilities, mods, extra tools/weapons and other players suggestions to improve mastery.

(PSN)santospizarro

since i donot own anything special like umbra or a prime warframe, just wanted to point out that the mastery only unlocks some new blueprints weapons, but not exclusive warframes, i only reached rank 9 just now, so dont go off about other S#&$, i really want people to think about what can make mastery rank more exclusive, and the primary idea was to hand out some new warframes and weapons that catter to the level of mastery the player has completed, looking at the armory is not enough for me, even if i had platinum, i think that there should be other rewards in the future that would allow players to get exclusive things, ships, decorations, drives/data, you come up with it, i hope we can have it, my opinion for the mastery ranks is that its the better part of the game, but its not rewarding, the rewards never make anysense to me and i only complete them to get stronger weapons, a regular joe wont even know how to access or use any of the feature/rewards from my standpoint so the best thing to do is weave mastery rank with missions, and where posible such as factions, or a new system that atleast give players new abilities and special skills, boss-fights are popular, thankyou.

one example: mastery rank1 reward: pistol mod, riven mods could be attained early with low-perks or features for the radars, and minimaps, low level tech, at rank2 to give the player a feel for sidequest weapon, or revisiting other planets, there are things like this in the game, but so far i dont feel that warframe is solid, where you could indeed have better rewards and systems to replace abilities, or things like that, i wont try to be perfect, i feel people will be critical, but i will say one last thing about the ranks/levelup/and mastery...that they are really fun but should include more thinsg to keep the player interested, maybe all the weapons should have a way to unlock or attain other new mods and rewards for players who max them out, seems like maxing out a warframe or weapon are really missing from the game, other than obviosly becoming good at them, its not whole yet.

The mastery rank already provide some cool stuff such as increased daily syndicate reputation, increased void traces cap, more loadout slot, etc...

But anyways, I think the mastery system shouldn't give more rewards because the current system encourage players to just craft and level up everything as fast as possible to reach higher rank instead of playing with each weapons and test them, make use of uniques mechanics some have, which doesn't match the "mastery" word.

Edited by lukinu_u

and i mean original warframe parts that can't be attained through forging/platinum/quest only, rewards like the cestra and chroma are a good example of bad rewards because the player can purchase them or build them early, so there should be other rewards that are untradable like special mods, and teasers, i personally know that that making original warframes / features like new abilities / etc. takes a while so asking is enough, but yeah the minimum would be to just replace those bad rewards from quest and to improve the rankUP/Levelup to more unique depths, Anybody have any better ideas?

2 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

The mastery rank already provide some cool stuff such as increased daily syndicate reputation, increased void traces cap, more loadout slot, etc...

But anyways, I think the mastery system shouldn't give more rewards because the current system encourage players to just craft and level up everything as fast as possible to reach higher rank instead of playing with each weapons and test them, make use of uniques mechanics some have, which doesn't match the "mastery" word.

honesly i just finished rank9, it was a stealth mode, it could have added some relative reward as a memorabilia mod "pilfer" or watever comes to mind, not that its the best idea, but something a bit more, and i have to let you know, new players dont even #*!%ign know what your talking about, jsut because your reputation and standing goes up it doesnt mean that your other tenno are good at the game, so am giving you my point of view of what good rewards are for other players, since theres alot of game mechanics and things i find unnapealing and complicated, and if i was a developer for the game i would make sure that people who dont understand things like the factions and mastery, foundry watever, feel acomplished in any way posible, so that when they want or accidentally find themselves doing a special fight/mastery/upgrading weapons they feel like wise, right now i dotn think warframe is quite doing that, so thats why i made it clear that the rewards are mediocre, even if they are good for the advanced players, they dont fit in with new players, other interest, were these things could be accessed in cetus, and relay stations, factions, machines would be a small umprovement to find mastery rank and rewards, alternative missions, and new shops that offer different things for the players who rank up, there for providing the palyers with a real reason to complete the sidequest, one person can technically just play the game without upgrades, or using basic weapons just fine, just saying, its worth the effort, especially now that the game is on the Nintendo, etc.

9 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

• syndicate and standing rewards dont make sense to alot of players who are new to the game, and that means that the rewards are useless to them, so if you dont know what the hell the game is rewarding you with other than being obviously capable of looking the terminology in google/youtube, you would feel like the game is boring and unfun, so instead of letting players feel ripped off, there can be some small adjustments, machines, tools, rewards, additional to the rewards attained, just like the emails, to make the game feel uncomplicated, sorry if you dont understand what am saying, it took me a while to get used the odd rewards in the game, anyways, what do you think would benefit mastery quest, thats whats important, otehr than leaving it mediocre, if you know what am saying.???

6 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

Mastery rank should give us some slots for warframes, weapons, and companions.

and new things on the relay like the other games who let you talk to so/so after mastery2!!! I pictured male at the entrance docks selling rank1/mastery mods from a kiosk like phantasy star universe/online, and other sword/melee vendors/since the factions dont really have S#&$ without benevolance, and new vendors for the players to be alerted about when they hover on each planet, a fat guy  to be stationed at cetus, and the relay stations offering other alternative versions of the alienated/mastery remissions/ aka.mars8 and you have to do a stealth on giants, dogs, mantaray/scorpion boss, and the  mission would feature some trinket/mod/accesory/completely optional for the players to free up cephalon from curroptors, there would be new enemies, new rewards to skins, etc. you know,  what i mean? 

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

4 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

and new things!!! I pictured a kiosk and new vendor to be stationed at cetus, and the relay stations offering other alternative versions of the missions/ aka.mars rank8 mission, new enemies, new rewards, skins, etc. you know what i mean? 

Are those mastery locked missions or actual content that not relied on MR?

2 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

Are those mastery locked missions or actual content that not relied on MR?

read my edit above, i added more stuff, re-mastery sound good to you? alternative mastery missions that are accesible from completing other mastery missions, with new enemies, rewards, example: remastery1 mars:kill 100 robots  but in the style of mastery 1, with new rewards, and to top it off the players and mission giver offers other wares/weapons/warframe based on your rank, just like factions and shops, but for the MR players to try alternative missions, and get new loot.