Linked Twitch Prime to Warframe, No items appearing

(NSW)FlameDivinity

Question

I have a Warframe account from PC that I migrated to my Nintendo Switch. I linked my Twitch Prime account I got through Amazon Prime Student, and it was successful. However, I cannot find any of the benefits in game or in the website/my account. Where did they go? Do they just not get sent the the Switch? If so, I'm not happy at all. This game is already VERY beginner UNfriendly, and the controls suck in my opinion. Like absolutely suck. The lack of knowledge and community knowledge/help makes this game extremely frustrating, when all I want to do is enjoy it. This might be the final nail in the coffin, since I have better games to waste my time on.

5 answers to this question

I got 2 emails from Nintendo stating that I had gotten items in my Switch account. So it should be there. It's been a while since I linked them, but I'll try relogging in again.

Update: Didn't work.

Also, my PC account is my Switch account. They're the same account, I just migrated it. Also, I migrated it before I linked my Twitch Prime account.

Edited by XenoChroma

From my understanding (I could be totally wrong to keep that in mind) there is a bug with that, that they are aware of and if I remember reading right, it should be fixed with the next update to Switch.  So if all things are right, after next hotfix you should log on to having them.  

Xeno! I'm having this exact same issue! It would seem that twitch prime loot claimed with a migrated switch account only loads to the PC variant, despite the switch account being the same. This has created a really frustrating issue. I have also contacted support, and will update here when I receive a reply. 

Apparently, it's fixed : 

but I have still the issue personnally.

Maybe, there is a delay, I just create the link between my accounts or maybe, a frame/weapons slot issue ?...

In the update notes topic, they speak about re-login. I dont know how to do it except from restarting the game, but there is a auto-login with the Switch account.

Thanks in advance if someone has the solution.