relic missions impossible to finish

TinCup7

playing relic missions and have to abort as there are no more enemies to kill but the game refuses to go to the next wave is anything being done to fix as it seems to be quite common and all our relics are being wasted as well as losing all the accumulated rewards

13 hours ago, TinCup7 said:

playing relic missions and have to abort as there are no more enemies to kill but the game refuses to go to the next wave is anything being done to fix as it seems to be quite common and all our relics are being wasted as well as losing all the accumulated rewards

I'm having difficulties reading this, but I assume you're talking defence fissure missions?

If that's the case. It often happens, there are just enough enemies stuck in various placed around the map that markers don't show up. If you look around the map, you'll be able to find some enemies, dropping the count low enough to get the markers. 

I'm quite sure the relic isn't counted as used unless you're able to select a reward, so leaving mission even with a filled relic should return it to inventory.