Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the best way to complete the 'Get 3 headshots in a single aimglide' Riven challenge?

Colyeses

Question

23 answers to this question

There is a "easy" way that requires a bit of patience, the Corpus Gas City tiles have some air turbines that push you upwards, only a few will keep you flying i the air, more precisely the one near one of the spawns, you can use those during a survival to infinitely aim glide and get the headshots, but you will be going up and down like crazy, so good luck if you wanna give it a try.

I just did one this morning. Elara (sp?) Jupiter survival, drop down the vents and go into the first openish area with two gas jets. Center your self floating in one while staying in aimglide, pop heads. Super easy with Slova but any frame will work.

It works consistently, I've done at least 5 this way.

7 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Try out that new MOA precept for aimgliding, it's awesome.

7 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

There is this new Pax Arcane from Fortuna which lets you stay in the air for almost forever

Both together and you can be up for days 🤪

Source: I did this one yesterday.

Edit : The Arcane Soar was only Rank 1

Edited by Sabreracer

12 hours ago, WhiteMarker said:

I'm using Scourge's Alt Fire on some tought enemies (so they don't die from the alt fire alone)
Then use whatever secondary with a decent fire rate and decent enough damage to it. (I'm using Pyrana Prime)
Thanks to the Scourge's alt fire, everything in range is a head shot.

This is exactly how it do it. Throw your Scourge, jump, aim and spray prisma twin gremlins bullets.  Boom.  Done easy.

I go into the infested Version of IO in jupiter. Let the infested start attackign the Pod. USE a zephr and a high rate of fire rifle/secondary. i use soma prime or my rattleguts kitgun (before that i used aksomati or akstiletto, dera could work too anything with high amout of bullets)

at the very front (or back depends how u look at it) there is a tower like structure, jump on top of it and wait for the infested to be around the pod.

next aim glide and shoot at the pod area and this generally lands me 3 heads in 1 -3 tries. before i reach wave 5 im done pretty much everytime. its quick and easy. 

Edited by Makunogo