Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Idea For A Loadout, The Proki!

Hayden11121

Question

"The hell is this?" Well, it's "Prova + Loki"

Well, basically.

Take a Loki. Put a reactor and energy siphon on him.

Use Rage, Retribution, Equilibrium, Steel Fiber, Vitality, and Radial Disarm.

Laugh as the cattle prods *Prova* backfire on the enemies, causing themselves electrical damage as you radially disarm them. You can use Decoys or invisibility based on the energy you use, but keep spamming that Radial Disarm/ Decoy so you can effectively gain the energy orbs for health by using equilibrium!

GG Rhino, you've got company.

iH9upu2.jpg

Edited by Hayden11121

Trinity's Link has just been outclassed by a loki with radial disarm and retribution and equilibrium. Okay guys time to go home! /sarcasm. 

I doubt this will be very good in end game, I am testing it with a particular person at the moment, but I do think it will be a fun way to pass the time.

This is no Venom, it's simply a different way to play. Such as Excal's Super Jump Heavy Impact spam.

I doubt this will be very good in end game, I am testing it with a particular person at the moment, but I do think it will be a fun way to pass the time.

This is no Venom, it's simply a different way to play. Such as Excal's Super Jump Heavy Impact spam.

I was being sarcastic mostly. Just saying this idea works like trinity's link. 

Except this way is much more amusing, and probably nets a great amount of chuckles. 

Yeah! Sixty threads for each weapon using all the damage mods in slightly different orders. Maybe some crit threads. Then some weird ones like this.

We could have subforums in it, one for warframe builds, one for primary builds, one for secondary, one for melee, one for acrid builds and the other for all other clan tech weaponry.

Yeah! Sixty threads for each weapon using all the damage mods in slightly different orders. Maybe some crit threads. Then some weird ones like this.

Well my build has Serration Forma'd!

Well my build has Multishot Forma'd!

Well I make Cattle Prods backfire while I use the squishiest frame as a tank.

Well I only used 2 Forma!

"The hell is this?" Well, it's "Prova + Loki"

Well, basically.

Take a Loki. Put a reactor and energy siphon on him.

Use Rage, Retribution, Equilibrium, Steel Fiber, Vitality, and Radial Disarm.

Laugh as the cattle prods *Prova* backfire on the enemies, causing themselves electrical damage as you radially disarm them. You can use Decoys or invisibility based on the energy you use, but keep spamming that Radial Disarm/ Decoy so you can effectively gain the energy orbs for health by using equilibrium!

GG Rhino, you've got company.

Are you doing this build in low level planets or something.... I doubt this work in Pluto

Me and Alien Tetris just caught a game. He didn't use rank 10 mods for Steel Fiber, Equilibrium, and Vitality, but from the sound of it, he had fun. He went down only whenever he didn't try *Aka stand still and let them swing* but when he fought back everything got stunlocked. We went to about level 65 mobs and level 35 mobs, the same thing happened.

It's not a great setup, but apparently it's fun! Cannot wait to farm!