NPC Tenno "Recruitment" Mode

(PSN)ImTheOx

Am i the only one who desires an Assassins Creed BrotherHood type of Recruitment system for the game? 

The story could surround the latest Lotus abandonment, and the disarray of all new Tennos that have not been awaken yet. 

it could be a Clan type mission, and after complition the New Tenno is located in our Dojo, and can be Lvled up and costumised by the Warlord. 

The other clan mates can use the NPC Tenno for Solo missions as a spectre in which the NPC gains resources for further upgrades. 

Smaller interactions and mission report and tought conversations could add even more life to our dojos. 

Each NPC Tenno takes the Dojo Capacity just like a player would, but it would randomly donate resources to the dojos research and constructions. 

Edited by (PS4)ImTheOx

I'm actually really sick of these sorts of NPC loot runner things. A lot of games seem to think it's a great idea, but it's not. You're basically having completely passive reward income and a bit of a resource sink for entirely hands-off timed rewards, which is what extractors are for. It's mobile game-style "gameplay".

Edited by AdunSaveMe

4 hours ago, AdunSaveMe said:

I'm actually really sick of these sorts of NPC loot runner things. A lot of games seem to think it's a great idea, but it's not. You're basically having completely passive reward income and a bit of a resource sink for entirely hands-off timed rewards, which is what extractors are for. It's mobile game-style "gameplay".

Yep, we already have Extractors on planets that get resources every 6 hours. This wouldn't be any different.

However what if the tenno is recruited by your clan, hangs out in the dojo and actually shows up in your missions to run around physically looking for rare items/caches and sometimes interferes, kind of like a guardian.