Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Arca Plasmor Build

TheDante500

hace 3 minutos, JohnKable dijo:

Arca plasmor sucks pretty bad without a riven. If it doesnt oneshot stuff it becomes one of the clunkiest weapons in the game.

max out those mods and find a riven for it, and of course shower of formas 

well the perfect riven would be one with +MS +Electric Damage and if the disposition is good for another positive damage

so i can take out the shell shock mod (because multishot would improve my status chance and will increse the  radioaction damage)

Here's my 3 forma version. Even without a riven it's one of my favorite weapons. Works fine through high index and sortie 3.

XEzt6ax.jpg

In case you can't see the image, that's Hells Chamber, Blunderbuss, Vigilante Armaments, Contagious Spred, Primed Point Blank, Primed Ravage, Chilling Reload, Prime Charged Shell

1 hour ago, Kebast said:

Here's my 3 forma version. Even without a riven it's one of my favorite weapons. Works fine through high index and sortie 3.

XEzt6ax.jpg

In case you can't see the image, that's Hells Chamber, Blunderbuss, Vigilante Armaments, Contagious Spred, Primed Point Blank, Primed Ravage, Chilling Reload, Prime Charged Shell

So you built it for crit and didn't put hunter munitions in there?

9 minutes ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

So you built it for crit and didn't put hunter munitions in there?

I don't want things to bleed, I want them to die in one blast. I do have another config with HM, but I use this most often. 

Also, might require one more forma if I kept everything above and replaced Chilling Reload. Would have to check in game later. 

Edited by Kebast

Here's mine. Chilling reload because this thing has a 2.8 second reload (nearly 3 seconds) which is absurd. Hutner's munitions viral for the slash procs  (though usually they die on the initial hit)

dLFX5hG.png

Here's the riven. I'd be running blunderbuss for the +90% crit chance if I didn't have it. It could probably be a better riven but I'm too lazy and I keep spending most of my kuva rerolling this seer riven I have

vvfjEek.png

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

If you’re using imgur, remove the security tag (https -> http) and upload to your post using the drop down menu as per usual.

I do that every time, and some people say they still can't see my images. Don't know why