Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How would I get Azima back?

(PSN)Emeij

Question

So I sold the Azima (Daily Log-in reward wep) quite some time ago and I need it so I can max it out... (Yes.. I sold it before maxing it out...) I've already submitted a ticket and they responded and said they can't add it back .. anyone got any ideas on what else I can do?

7 answers to this question

WHY TF would you sell a login weapon? they all come with potatoes AND SLOTS (so the "I had no slots" card is out the question).

One thing I have learned in this game is to

NEVER and I mean NEVER sell anything that was from an event or any other limited time source, ESPECIALLY your login reward.

If you had submitted your ticket sooner to the date you sold your azima, they could bring it back, but at this point in time it's impossible and this little mistake will haunt you to the end of your warframe-ing days so you'll remember to

"NEVER and I mean NEVER sell anything that was from an event or any other limited time source, ESPECIALLY your login reward.".

Edited by EDM774

Update 23.10

"Daily Tribute Changes: Milestones!

On the major Milestone days (every 50 days between 0-1000) you will be presented with up to 3 Choices! These choices will still respect the original chronological release, and by the next time you reach a given category, you'll see a new item appear in place of what you've already chosen (if applicable).

1. Sigils and Resources. Days 50,150,250, etc. 2. Primed Mods. Days 200,400,600, etc. 3. Weapons. Days 100,300,500, etc."

The wording "in place of what you have already chosen" indicates the weapon has gone forever. Your only hope is if DE actually means a weapon not yet owned / mastered and it has simply been worded poorly.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.