Jump to content

Acces to Simulacrum from Orbiter and Flora collector precept


TurboWonka
 Share

Recommended Posts

-Module for instant acces to Simulacrum.
Pretty simple, 100.000 standing for module from simaris. Put it in orbiter and get to Simulacrum on fly.
-It not like gathering plants is a chore, but would be great to have one.

Edited by TurboWonka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Would definitely love to have access to the simulacrum from our orbiter or the navigation screen, we can start sanctuary that way so why not simulacrum?

because sanctuary doesnt have a portal (afaik).....and Devs have said multiple times that they wont do it as it will devalue the relays even more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

+1 for Simulacrum Ludoplex game: I wouldn't mind if DE made it cost 125,000 standing, I just want it.
Loading the entire relay and fast travelling to Simaris is really unnecesary just to load the Simulacrum afterwards.

+1 for plant scanning on the Oxylus: The precept is already called "Scan Matter" lol

7 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

because sanctuary doesnt have a portal (afaik).....and Devs have said multiple times that they wont do it as it will devalue the relays even more.

The same Devs added Fast Travelling to the important vendors (minus Baro and Syndicates, probably because that would clutter), so I disagree with that sentiment.
The process to access the simulacrum does not add "value" to the relay since it is merely a portal to somewhere else that does have value.

If you didn't notice as well, talking to Simaris directly allows you to access both Onslaught modes. (Hilarious.)

Inconvenience is not a subsitute for relay content.

 

Edited by Fishyflakes
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

because sanctuary doesnt have a portal (afaik).....and Devs have said multiple times that they wont do it as it will devalue the relays even more.

That's pretty childish of them. If they want those copy pasted things to be more popular then they should add more reasons to visit it rather than forcing players to do so by locking valuable features in it. Relays are population hubs so give them fun activities that players can indulge in like a few frame fighter games lying around atleast

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

+1 for Simulacrum Ludoplex game: I wouldn't mind if DE made it cost 125,000 standing, I just want it.
Loading the entire relay and fast travelling to Simaris is really unnecesary just to load the Simulacrum afterwards.

+1 for plant scanning on the Oxylus: The precept is already called "Scan Matter" lol

The same Devs added Fast Travelling to the important vendors (minus Baro and Syndicates, probably because that would clutter), so I disagree with that sentiment.
The process to access the simulacrum does not add "value" to the relay since it is merely a portal to somewhere else that does have value.

If you didn't notice as well, talking to Simaris directly allows you to access both Onslaught modes. (Hilarious.)

Inconvenience is not a subsitute for relay content.

 

 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

That's pretty childish of them. If they want those copy pasted things to be more popular then they should add more reasons to visit it rather than forcing players to do so by locking valuable features in it. Relays are population hubs so give them fun activities that players can indulge in like a few frame fighter games lying around atleast

oh believe me, i would Love to have a sim portal myself...there is that console to the left of navigation that doesnt have anything.

Edited by Kalvorax
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love the Simulacrum access part, but neutral (unsure) about the flora precepts part.

 

37 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

because sanctuary doesnt have a portal (afaik).....and Devs have said multiple times that they wont do it as it will devalue the relays even more.

That's a really odd reason. As @Fishyflakes has mentioned, the fast travel pretty much made sure that the relay became just an extra click and a loading screen away from the simulacrum, it's doesn't do anything to make you stay there for long. If they really wanted to increase the value of relays, you'd think they'd keep just only one of it around (but make it massive and spacious). What's the point of it being a hub if there's other places you can go to that looks exactly the same? I heard that there was a time when a relay was threatened to be destroyed, and the playerbase just let it get nuked into oblivion, I wonder why.

+1. I don't know why the simulacrum not being a key but instead a landing craft segment isn't a thing already.

Edited by MandzPH
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TurboWonka said:

-It not like gathering plants is a chore, but would be great to have one.

Or, you know, somebody could have a quiet word with Helios to not stop scanning plants once their codex entries are complete...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TurboWonka said:

-Module for instant acces to Simulacrum.
Pretty simple, 100.000 standing for module from simaris. Put it in orbiter and get to Simulacrum on fly.

Then suggest a replacement reason to go to the Relays or get ignored like the 7.5 sextillion other threads asking for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a une heure, peterc3 a dit :

Then suggest a replacement reason to go to the Relays or get ignored like the 7.5 sextillion other threads asking for it.


Exchanging Marks, Vitus... sometimes baro or rarely buying discount items.
All i can think of... are minigames without need of buying from Simaris, checkers thing from sarcrifice. Just drop them there, they are finished.

Edited by TurboWonka
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...