Recommended Posts

 

So, I messed around with Simulacrum for about 8 hours, just watching Executioners and Anyo Corp fight to the death with a Tomb Guardian in the midst of chaos. And I have noticed a few, concerns. I understand that Simulacrum isn't made to be for "enemy vs. enemy" which may be the reason to cause these concerns of mine.

  • First off, what was neat but also weird, whilst in my, Titana spectator mode, I had a disruptive experience with the Tomb Guardian. They still have waypoints as if you were doing the quest. It doesn't seem to be a big deal since I'm supposed to be testing my abilities not making it fight Raptors.
  • They need to add different maps to select from, rather it be Captura scenes, or as other Data Scape maps, there need to be something! I kept trying to counter enemies being knocked off the map and "dying", and there's no way around it!(Excluding index enemies and dem teleportation pads) The Juggernauts are futile! Their first charge attack, there either flung off the map or lucky enough to hit a pillar then fall! Not to mention anticlimactic fights where one enemy gets staggered off. Seriously, make it so when they fall they relocate back up.
  • Another more of a funny yet annoying thing is the mega pull of the drop-offs. I'm sure we all tried to fly a Dargyn one time or another in the Simulacrum, but the fact that if you try to fly off the ground and to above the edge of the map, it sucks you in like a black hole! Yet the Dargyn Pilots are able to do just fine, but yet when they fly, it seems to lock them in place above the drop-off and make them attack a non-existent entity. This is rather entertaining to watch your friend get pulled into death, but the pilots are kinda annoying.
  • Something else that wasn't really a problem, but rather a disappointment, you can't test your arch-wing. It's understandable but would be nice to see later on.
  • Finally, the broken Sentient AI. I replaced the Tomb Guardian with various Sentient enemies, the Mimics are amazing, but the Conculyst are broken. I remember watching Conculyst fight Grineer on Lua if they were unable to target you, but they just seem to set there until they die or they can reach you, I have tried any other sentients other then the two(Stupid Helios!) but I'm anxious to see what the other ones are.

But that's pretty much it there was a few other tiny things I noticed, but I found a way to fix em. Other then that I hope Simulacrum gets an update one day, I would love to see more.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First, your use of the Simulacrum is hilarious XD, in a good way.

On topic: Agreed. Simulacrum is supposed to be our testing grounds, but we are way too limited in what we can do. Even at max MR we can't get NEARLY high enough level enemies to test much in there. The map is too small, too many holes, and just isn't optimized for you to really test how you would play in a real mission - which kind of defeats the point of testing.

Don't get me wrong, I use this place like it's my job, but it absolutely needs to be revised to fit it's purpose. 

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Zyneris said:

First, your use of the Simulacrum is hilarious XD, in a good way.

On topic: Agreed. Simulacrum is supposed to be our testing grounds, but we are way too limited in what we can do. Even at max MR we can't get NEARLY high enough level enemies to test much in there. The map is too small, too many holes, and just isn't optimized for you to really test how you would play in a real mission - which kind of defeats the point of testing.

Don't get me wrong, I use this place like it's my job, but it absolutely needs to be revised to fit it's purpose. 

Yeah, I forgot about the level scaling. Especially specter scaling, I tried to make a Tower defense in a way and the specter are trash! I should get a special update dedicated to it! I think the almost useless Crevice scenes you get from Onslaught there spacey and also require you to obtain it, I think that would be cool.

Edited by (XB1)TheHappyRaider
Adding stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

They need to add different maps to select from, rather it be Captura scenes, or as other Data Scape maps, there need to be something! I kept trying to counter enemies being knocked off the map and "dying", and there's no way around it!(Excluding index enemies and dem teleportation pads) The Juggernauts are futile! Their first charge attack, there either flung off the map or lucky enough to hit a pillar then fall! Not to mention anticlimactic fights where one enemy gets staggered off. Seriously, make it so when they fall they relocate back up.

This is why i hate Juggernauts in Simulacrum. When i try to kill one at max level there, i would fling itself off the Map, or try bringing him into where i was at, overshoots, and then fall. If you saw what happens when the Ambulas falls, that’s how Juggernauts should be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

appropos nothing, now i think de should let warframe pick up and smash enemies against walls and fling them across the map.. or at other enemies.. ho ho that would make a good ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GPrime96 said:

This is why i hate Juggernauts in Simulacrum. When i try to kill one at max level there, i would fling itself off the Map, or try bringing him into where i was at, overshoots, and then fall. If you saw what happens when the Ambulas falls, that’s how Juggernauts should be there.

Omg! That reminds me of what happened last night! I had a gangster squad of Ambulas with me against a few Tomb Guardians and their first attack was the one where then jump up and shoot the laser to knock them back, my whole squad died before we even engaged the target....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

appropos nothing, now i think de should let warframe pick up and smash enemies against walls and fling them across the map.. or at other enemies.. ho ho that would make a good ability.

New Mag rework coming soon!☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

New Mag rework coming soon!☺️

If Mag did that, emm frame handle them, break a back over her knee and throw them into the now terrified mobs, Atlas would be jelly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

If Mag did that, emm frame handle them, break a back over her knee and throw them into the now terrified mobs, Atlas would be jelly.

Something Doom Guy would do to a enemy if he was in the game. Mag would enjoy doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

If Mag did that, emm frame handle them, break a back over her knee and throw them into the now terrified mobs, Atlas would be jelly.

Lol, use a baddy as a magnetic whip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

Lol, use a baddy as a magnetic whip!

I was thinking grenade. 🙂 If garuda can throw a large smelly blood clot, why not mag a magically booby trapped body?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

I was thinking grenade. 🙂 If garuda can throw a large smelly blood clot, why not mag a magically booby trapped body?

Hmm, I think Vauban's traps are better than a booby-trapped body. but if I'm thinking the same as you, instead of the killed enemy has a chance to drop an energy orb, it will turn their body into a supercharged mass that when an enemy gets close it ill explode making everyone around ragdoll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

Hmm, I think Vauban's traps are better than a booby-trapped body. but if I'm thinking the same as you, instead of the killed enemy has a chance to drop an energy orb, it will turn their body into a supercharged mass that when an enemy gets close it ill explode making everyone around ragdoll. 

Yeh, but on any warframe the move would be fun as all hades. Admittedly it would be more appropriate on Atlas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Yeh, but on any warframe the move would be fun as all hades. Admittedly it would be more appropriate on Atlas.

Yeah, I see what you mean, it would be fun! But they should make a whole warframe based around ragdolling guys, hmm wait, Banshee maybe... still don't know how to utilize her first for massive ragdoll. But I haven't played Atlas yet, due to lack of archwing mods, I have good weapons(Odonata prime, Imperator Vandal, Prisma Vertiux), also nobody wants to do it with me so I'm stuck soloing it, never ends well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, (XB1)TheHappyRaider said:

, I have good weapons(Odonata prime, Imperator Vandal, Prisma Vertiux), also nobody wants to do it with me so I'm stuck soloing it, never ends well.

Itzal, because it's the Loki of archwing. Get that wing leveled, and your life will be much easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now