Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone have a list of words that can get you banned?

(PSN)PoFolks10154

Question

11 answers to this question

If you really don't understand why "loli" gets you banned, then you might wanna stop playing a M-rated game and age a few more years, both physically and mentally, until you fit the definition of mature.

Oh, and, OT: There is no published list of what gets you banned, but it's generally stuff that has no common sense applied to it. So, if you apply common sense before posting anything, you will not get chat-banned.

Edited by Gabbynaru

vor 43 Minuten schrieb (PS4)PoFolks10154:

As the title says, anyone have a list? I heard you could get banned for saying ilol backwards, which I have no idea why. Anyone know the story about that one? I can kinda see the "nezha is a tr*p" but backwards ilol? I digress, any have a list?

no, there is no list available with banned words. (try to use logical thinking and common sense here and there and you will be fine imo)

regarding the "loli" question/topic you have:
You seem to be innocent, so in the spoiler you can find the difference between "lolli" and "loli". (you will see a part of multiple pictures to get the glimps of what it is. I just typed "loli" and "lolli" in google image search. So it is still safe to look at what is in the spoiler...but..yea)

Spoiler

e8e0ec0ab4.jpg

b7b14d47a3.jpg
yea, there is a difference between the short form lolli (e..g also a german short word for lollipop )and the word loli itself...I can see why it is handled as a grey area here and there...but most of the times the people out there know what they are doing^^'

Since "loli" is an inappropriate topic sometimes, it can get you banned...so just try not to bring it up, ty^^

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins

22 minutes ago, (PS4)PoFolks10154 said:

As the title says, anyone have a list? I heard you could get banned for saying ilol backwards, which I have no idea why. Anyone know the story about that one? I can kinda see the "nezha is a tr*p" but backwards ilol? I digress, any have a list?

Kickbot is treated same way as how twitch bots are/is being used for.  Below is a general idea of what words you shouldn't use in game.

*click at your own risk*

Keep in mind that with ''monitor chat bots'', can be modified at anytime, thus the reason why DE hasn't released a list of banned words for it, as there is to many to keep up with.

More info about in game Kickbot can be found here :

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/KickBot

''Play it safe Tenno. If you see someone disrespecting you in anyway, report or ignore them, do NOT go out and strike back, as it will lead you into the banned world''

57 minutes ago, Husla said:

You trying to bait us into getting banned here?

You crafty tenno, you.

Not trying to bait XD just wanting a legit answer is all.

55 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Stuff 

Oh, and, OT: There is no published list of what gets you banned, but it's generally stuff that has no common sense applied to it. So, if you apply common sense before posting anything, you will not get chat-banned.

Woa Saryn is jealous by all the toxicity in that first part! also bummer there is none.

55 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

regarding the "loli" question/topic you have:
You seem to be innocent, so in the spoiler you can find the difference between "lolli" and "loli". (you will see a part of multiple pictures to get the glimps of what it is. I just typed "loli" and "lolli" in google image search. So it is still safe to look at what is in the spoiler...but..yea)

Reveal hidden contents

e8e0ec0ab4.jpg

b7b14d47a3.jpg
yea, there is a difference between the short form lolli (e..g also a german short word for lollipop )and the word loli itself...I can see why it is handled as a grey area here and there...but most of the times the people out there know what they are doing^^'

Since "loli" is an inappropriate topic sometimes, it can get you banned...so just try not to bring it up, ty^^

Appreciate the info Tennofam! Also on the innocent part I might not be all too innocent, I just don't find most things not inappropriate that others find so.

29 minutes ago, MightyFlower said:

Kickbot is treated same way as how twitch bots are/is being used for.  Below is a general idea of what words you shouldn't use in game.

*click at your own risk*

Keep in mind that with ''monitor chat bots'', can be modified at anytime, thus the reason why DE hasn't released a list of banned words for it, as there is to many to keep up with.

More info about in game Kickbot can be found here :

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/KickBot

''Play it safe Tenno. If you see someone disrespecting you in anyway, report or ignore them, do NOT go out and strike back, as it will lead you into the banned world''

Appreciate the help! I'll check them out.

5 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

peepee, poopoo, weewee, and muck. Eudico would be banned.

You have been Banned from chat.

1 minute ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

So I guess asking players to behave like civil, rational, intelligent adults is too much these days, eh?

It's an online world in an online game, whichever rate the game is at, you will still need to follow rules.

It's not your home where you can use words at free will.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

So I guess asking players to behave like civil, rational, intelligent adults is too much these days, eh?

You are talking about the internet here >.>

1 minute ago, MightyFlower said:

It's an online world in an online game, whichever rate the game is at, you will still need to follow rules.

It's not your home where you can use words at free will.

And there will always be trolls that will troll.