Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Changes / Fixes

--RV--Nialgoag

-Quiver:

Ivara used to be able to cloak her sentinel, I don't know if the removal of this was intended or not but it should be brought back because it was balanced, you needed to pay attention to the timer and refresh it, like Octavia's Metronome, while being harder to do.

Defense pods can be cloaked with enough range, this causes enemies to walk towards it and then do nothing, this happens with the Coildrive too, I like it but it seems a bit broken, also the drone from Orb Vallis bounties can't be cloaked.

Noise arrows have too little use outside of interceptions, where you can use them to distract the enemies from capturing the towers, forever, they'll just stay looking at wherever you shot the arrow.

I'd love to switch arrows with the mousewheel.

-Navigator:

Projectile flight speed is inconsistent, sometimes you can´t speed it up or slow it down.

I think it needs better synergy with Artemis Bow, similar to the augment, it could concentrate all the arrows into a single shot, without the explosion of course.

-Prowl:

As long as you are the host, bulettjump won't deactivate prowl if there's no directional input, this should be a feature because it fits Ivara's frog theme; jumping around rather than rolling.

Doublejump interrupts prowl activation.

-Artemis Bow:

It's fine as it is.

Edited by Nialgoag