Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Web Player trade market

ResideSin

Idea is simple.

You can add trades up at warframe official site and buy items through it. SO they will get sent to you by e-mail system, as used already for dev streams etc..

Why?`i want to spend platinum and give you money, but every time quiting mission and going to dojo..

and then, after +3 minutes some on pms again when selling something.. is real pain.

Worse case is, when some players want to sell you something, but they area really impatient, so when you get out of mission, they already sold item to some one else.

SO i would just like to list some items that i want to buy /sell.. and players could sell those items to me through web interface and i could buy them when i see a good price and i have trades still left.. (that won't change).

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

dosnt warframe market already do this to an extent already ? 

https://warframe.market/

You can put all your buy/sell orders on it but at the end of the day, you have to log into warframe to actually make the trade. I think he/she wants to be able do the actual transaction on the web as well.

The issue I would have is anyone using actual trade chat would be inundated with so many web transactions that I dont think it would be usable. 

3 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

dosnt warframe market already do this to an extent already ? 

https://warframe.market/

Nope.. need to go back to dojo, trade etc.. back and forth, back and forth ..currently disabled all trades so players won't bother me..

since i can't list trades.. and sometimes just idle and wait till players reach to dojo..

2 hours ago, ResideSin said:

Correct.. don't want to quit missions or just to log in to get a trade..

If you want to trade for items or platinum, you will have to sacrifice some of your time. If not, you will either have to buy platinum or be broke. 😕

3 hours ago, ResideSin said:

Worse case is, when some players want to sell you something, but they area really impatient, so when you get out of mission, they already sold item to some one else.

😐

2 hours ago, ResideSin said:

Nope.. need to go back to dojo, trade etc.. back and forth, back and forth ..currently disabled all trades so players won't bother me..

You know that you can just do your missions from the observatory and when it ends you're back in the dojo, right? 

And if you feel that interacting with others while trading for something that you want, is a bother... then you are probably in for a bad time in general.