Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[suggestion] Species conservation campaign

SaverokMeilnolt

Good, while playing animal hunting missions in fortune, it occurred to me, what would happen if a new cephalon (Cefalon Ark for example) appeared on a planet X or spacecraft that asks you to collect the fauna of each planet in the game , something similar to what is done in Fortuna but on a larger scale, where each planet has its own unique animals, that they have to hunt like in the game, they have to put traps to get them out of hiding, they simply walk by maps or even attack everything they see (as happens in some missions as on earth or Mars). and that when you finish a hunt outside where is the cefalon Ark "and this you pass to your own zoo where will be the creatures you caught.

Good, while playing animal hunting missions in fortune, it occurred to me, what would happen if a new cephalon (Cefalon Ark for example) appeared on a planet X or spacecraft that asks you to collect the fauna of each planet in the game , something similar to what is done in Fortuna but on a larger scale, where each planet has its own unique animals, that they have to hunt like in the game, they have to put traps to get them out of hiding, they simply walk by maps or even attack everything they see (as happens in some missions as on earth or Mars). and that when you finish a hunt outside where is the cefalon Ark "and this you pass to your own zoo where will be the creatures you caught.

Cephalons dont just appear out of thin air, they are born from the mind of someone who sacrificed their organic bodies to perpetuate some duty or knowledge.

Other than Silvana which is already part of the Silver Grove, i cant think of any known Orokin in the Lore that would make such a sacrifice to become a Cephalon with the intent of preserving or cataloging wildlife.

2 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Cephalons dont just appear out of thin air, they are born from the mind of someone who sacrificed their organic bodies to perpetuate some duty or knowledge.

Other than Silvana which is already part of the Silver Grove, i cant think of any known Orokin in the Lore that would make such a sacrifice to become a Cephalon with the intent of preserving or cataloging wildlife.

Suda sacrificed herself to stop her Alzheimers from destroying her memory, and Simaris wants to prevent another Dark Age by cataloging all organic life. 

Both sound similar to what you described - though, neither would be interested in Biz' Conservation. Suda wants more philosophical knowledge while Simaris actually kills what he collects. So, not good for wildlife conservation.