Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cross platform

(XBOX)Pheonix god4236

Just research why instead of coming up with useless statements, unless Microsoft decides to let DE updates through constantly without checking them over, as well as most likely provide funding for the infrastructure, Xbox-PC cross platform will never happen.

I believe that at least they should try to make the account global for all platforms, and if for example you take your PC account to console because it has restricted what is not yet available on that platform. Implementing a crossplay and I find it more difficult but at least a global account would be great for many people.

6 minutes ago, Phernok said:

I believe that at least they should try to make the account global for all platforms, and if for example you take your PC account to console because it has restricted what is not yet available on that platform. Implementing a crossplay and I find it more difficult but at least a global account would be great for many people.

Even with a global account, items and plat would still be limited to the platform they came from

On 2018-12-08 at 10:12 PM, Phernok said:

On 2018-12-08 at 10:19 PM, Atsia said:

Even with a global account, items and plat would still be limited to the platform they came from

A kind of this idea was implemented when the game went available to the console. The account on the PC could be copied so that the players that were already playing WF could continue the transition the console, sort of. There were certain limitation and problems. Not everything could go with you and since then the different WF systems had differents WF.
Different choices were made in events that would've impact on the game and it did. For example different relays on every system are accessible, due an event and choices made by different the outcome of the system community.