K-Drive missing

KairaSilvermist

After doing a bit of messing around and generally enjoying the K-Drive, while a friend and I tackled an Eidolon, we both dipped out, and I found later my K-Drive is completely gone, along with the launcher from my inventory. Normally this wouldn't be TOO much of an issue, however I found that some people had popped Platinum on a K-Drive which also vanished, AND I can't get points to work on gathering the parts for a K-Drive without having said K-drive.

Normally I'd be fine and just Archwing around, but I was greatly enjoying just doing tricks, and would greatly like it back, or if someone can point out where I can get the base K-Drive again.

I have this problem on Xbox. Dissapeared after my second time in the plains with it and left an empty space on the gear wheel. Next time I loaded all the gear had rotated to fill the empty spot leaving no trace. I even replayed the quest that gives the Kdrive launcher and nothing.

I reported it and posted here on another thread but there was no response. This is very frustrating, especially since all they'd really have to do is put a script on Roky that checks if you have a launcher when you open dialog and gives you one if you don't- at least until they figure out why it goes missing in the first place.

I'm about to start Fortuna on PS4, I'll try to spot any potential triggers. I know I checked the vehicle section in the load-out multiple times on Xbox, curious that the starter board didn't show up at all (I assumed you wouldn't be able to mod it, like the mote, but seems like it would still be mentioned).