Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Day Bonus Not Received

(NSW)CazX

Hello,

So I transferred my PC account to Switch when released and yesterday was my 100th login reward, however I never had a pop up appear for the daily login and did not receive any items for the day from it (even looking through my inventory). Today the daily reward screen still appeared, however it was just some basic components and I still have not received my 100th day reward. Not sure what to do to get my reward, and as I don't believe there are many people who switched over near their daily milestone I figured I would bring this to attention...

Hopefully it's something that can be fixed fairly easily, and if any other info is needed on my account please let me know.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

It looks to me as if it just outright doesn't award daily tribute login rewards and skips them outright if there has been a software update (if you've had to 'update via the internet' on the Switch homescreen before grabbing the latest patch from the Warframe launcher) - this has happened a few times to me now and just now with today's hotfix as you weren't able to login without updating the software in two places. It's past the daily reset time yet there was no daily login reward on entering my orbiter.

Not supposed to happen, no - see my post above yours.

Currently, if there is a patch that requires the launcher from your Switch home screen to be updated manually, you lose the login reward for that day. It's either an oversight in the patching process by DE/Panic Button, or just straight up a bug. Hopefully they fix it soon.