Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Vault

(XBOX)Morbid Ronin

Question

Hello, This is my first time posting. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem. On the weekend i purchased the prime unvaults, but it shows nothing in game for me. I called the bank to see if it went through and it did, I tried calling Microsoft and they said to contact DE. I sent a ticket in. Are the waits long? Because i fear the vaults will end before i get any help. Has something like this happened to anyone else? Thanks

4 answers to this question

Just to cover the obvious stuff - if you sort your frame list by rank, they should appear at the bottom (as rank 0).  It's worth doing this in case you are just having a blind moment, it's happened to me before!

Secondly, the item purchased in the Xbox Live store should show up as in the purchased state - Might be a good idea verify that aspect just as an extra backup to the check you've already done.

Beyond this, waiting for them to reply to that ticket is best as it might signify some communication info getting lost between MS and DE (which is incredibly rare but isn't impossible).  Give them a week to get back to you at least, just to be on the safe side - this will likely not be an instantly easy fix.