A limbo change my friends seem to love

(PSN)Frost_Nephilim

Simply put

Instead of just allowing rolls to let players go out of rift when a limbo is around, what if it let players go in it too when a limbo is around? With back flips prehaps, or sideways rolls?

Or maybe allow players to go into rift when touching a nearby enemy in rift with a melee weapon. Some sort of way for players to attack rifted enemies, maybe allow melee attacks to pull enemies out of rift since somehow players have the ability to exit rift by rolling

@Loza03 's idea:

"I'd make this happen with the trigger to enable the buff being them trying to interact with a rifted target.

That way, Limbo can't just rift a target with max duration, surge them, then run for the hills to troll his teammates.

Basically: Attack a target in the rift - you gain the 'rift walker' buff - you can now roll in. Otherwise, you're unaffected"

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Maybe make it a augment? But then passives don't get augments. Doubt they can explain how other Warframes are able to interact with the rift without breaking what little lore there is about it.

Well we can already go out of rift, why cant we go back in with a limbo in squad?

40 minutes ago, vid23 said:

and hear people complain because they cant roll anymore? no thank you, people alredy hate limbo because they dont know how he works,a lot of people dont even know that they can leave the rift with a roll

Back flips then, something

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Well we can already go out of rift, why cant we go back in with a limbo in squad?

Back flips then, something

thats for Volt, also a lot of people dont know how to backflip, i know it sounds weird but theres a lot, and i mean a lot of people who dont know basic things like this

Edited by vid23

1 minute ago, vid23 said:

thats for Volt, also a lot of people dont know how to backflip, i know it sounds weird but theres a lot, and i mean a lot of people who dont know basic things like this

Well how about sideways roll lol, i know that doesnt break any ability atm

And yea im aware of that, DE would have to have the way out of it show up on the screen somewhere like how it shows you how to go into operator form when youre near a kuva siphon or machine.

I'd make this happen with the trigger to enable the buff being them trying to interact with a rifted target.

That way, Limbo can't just rift a target with max duration, surge them, then run for the hills to troll his teammates.

Basically: Attack a target in the rift - you gain the 'rift walker' buff - you can now roll in. Otherwise, you're unaffected.

8 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I'd make this happen with the trigger to enable the buff being them trying to interact with a rifted target.

Basically: Attack a target in the rift - you gain the 'rift walker' buff - you can now roll in. Otherwise, you're unaffected.

I really like this idea!