Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC/Switch Migration questions.

Hawk197

Question

Just want to make sure I fully understand this before I go messing something up.

1: If I were to migrate my PC account to Switch, can I continue to play the PC version with that same account?

2: If I can use the same account for both PC and Switch, will unreleased items from U24 be saved to the Switch account for later use, or will I need to reacquire everything once the Switch gets U24?

1 answer to this question

1: Yes

2: that's the plan some people are even as-is using kitguns allready because they were equipped at time of migration (but they are near useless in the state they are in till U24)

to side note, all your tennogen, arcanes (except operator ones and Fortuna Kitgun ones), arcane helms, Rivens , Acolyte Mods and Ignis wraith (if you have one) and any plat you have on PC will not transfeer (tennogen hasto be reliscened , the rest are economy impacting and greedy buggers allready took advantage of it on day one.  and the ignis was event related and has yet to have a Re-introduction via invasion.)

Make SURE you signed in on Nintendo's site w/ the correct ID DE , Panic Button and Nintendo Cannot reverse the transfeer if you make the mistake (i have seen people who never got the prompt simply because they have a saved login) if you dont know what i mean by ID, its the Email&Password you use to sign into the eShop.

Just dont expect Alot from public matchmaking for awhile. it still feels "Small" despite theres still a fair deal amount of PC players transferring over, there's a more equal amount starting over/fresh new to the game in general. so if you encounter players that are making mistakes give em a gentle nudge (being aggressive only gives valid fuel on Reports plus more Lowbies know the better they get anyway! )